http://www.swtor.com/
    Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
    Intel QuadCore 9650 3.0Ghz (Yorkfield) running at 3.6Ghz
    Nvidia GTX 285
    Creative Xfi pro gamer
    8 gig Corsair xms2 extreme DDR2 8500

Re: Sign up to play the beta!

heh the website is down due to, too many people signing up for the beta :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

LOL they tried to sneak that one in there didn't they.

This one is gonna be huge, let's hope it doesn't disappoint.

- -

Comment

About time...the website is up and running, so sign up for beta!

Comment

I entered all my information, got the computer tested and it keeps sending me back to the account creation page even though it said I was good to go. What gives?

Comment

I can't get past the "detailed Info" page.
            Just getting kicked back to "Create an account" page.
            Starting to irritate.....

Update: SUCCESS!
            Finally. You just have to be relentless.
            Should we discuss what side we should be on? I mean, I'd like to hook up with you guys but if some choose the dark side and others don't....think Alliance vs Horde.
            It prob doesn't matter because our chances of being picked are slim...
            Last edited by WarProphet; 09-30-2009, 12:02 PM. Reason: new developments
            Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
            Nvidia GTX 285
            Creative Xfi pro gamer

Comment

It generally doesn't tell you what you did wrong on the enter information stage, I found that as soon as I got rid of the dashes/spaces in my phone # it let me continue on.

Also, if you're using IE8.0 try using compatibility view, as it didn't seem to like "normal" IE8.

Comment

I did it through my account page which worked without a hitch. The process from the news announcement is a bit difficult and bugged.

- -

Comment

Hate their website now with a burning passion that cannot be described in words.

Log in -> Create Account -> Log in -> Log in -> My account -> License Agreement -> Log in -> License Agreement -> My account -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs scanning -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs Scanning -> Log in -> My Account -> Personal Information -> License Agreement -> Specs Scanning -> Congratulations you signed up for beta! -> Personal Information ?!? -> Specs Scanning -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs Scanning -> Congratulations you signed up for Beta!

ARGH!!! The 'continue to next step' button is a LIE!
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                    Hate their website now with a burning passion that cannot be described in words.

Log in -> Create Account -> Log in -> Log in -> My account -> License Agreement -> Log in -> License Agreement -> My account -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs scanning -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs Scanning -> Log in -> My Account -> Personal Information -> License Agreement -> Specs Scanning -> Congratulations you signed up for beta! -> Personal Information ?!? -> Specs Scanning -> License Agreement -> Personal Information -> Specs Scanning -> Congratulations you signed up for Beta!

ARGH!!! The 'continue to next step' button is a LIE!
                    I ran into the same problem with the recurring pages requesting your information...

Comment

I prolly won't get picked.
                      First, I'm the wrong demographic=I'm old.
                      Next, My comp will have no problem running this game at any setting.
                      What could they learn from me?
                      Maybe down the road when they do a stress test....
                      Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
                      Nvidia GTX 285
                      Creative Xfi pro gamer

Comment

Finally managed to get thru the sign up process. I realized during the sign up process that it's a dedication test. Only people who are really dedicated to testing the game will continue going thru the random sign up process over and over again. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X