SW:TOR Pricing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW:TOR Pricing?

One major thing i was wondering is if SW:TOR will be like WoW, when you buy the game and then pay every month to pay OR be like Guild Wars and buy the game and play without paying every month. Can anyone help me and tell me which one it will be?
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: SW:TOR Pricing?

It will be a subscription based game. They haven't announced it though the devs have said as much.

- -

Comment

So it will be like WoW? Because that might be the downside of me actually getting the game. Ill just have to find the money to pay for it each month.
      sigpic

Comment

Why does $15 per month automatically mean like WoW? There were other MMOs before WoW that charged $15 per month. It is just the standard MMO pricing model used by all major MMOs.

Comment

Well they are looking into alternatives and I can't blame them in this market. You might see something to help out.

Either way though it's either going to be a lot of work in the game to pay for your time or just real money. I'd rather not be stressed in the game about it and if you can't afford all the time you can just do it sporadically. No big deal.

- -

Comment

Ok thanks Vulcan. And Fl1pmode i said WoW because im not that into MMO games and I don't know a lot and WoW is the only one i know of that charges monthly prescriptions
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X