• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 News on swtor

Armor progression now up
    http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20100614_001

player ships! *faints*

This is simply awesome. hype level beyond reality.
    http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...s-old-republic
    Last edited by Vulcan; 06-17-2010, 07:57 PM.

- -

e3 multiplayer combat

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/e3-multiplayer-demo

Looks great!

- -

Comment

Re: e3 multiplayer combat

I love how people say "They're doing something different and staying away from the 'holy trinity' of MMOs!" and the developer specifically says in the video "the trooper is the main tank, the smuggler is the DPS and off healer, the jedi knight is dps and off tank, and the consular is the main healer." Sounds like a trinity to me. ^_^

Also, what's up with everything looking like an episode of SW:Clone Wars?
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Graphics look great. Vibrant colors and they don't look like they will get old fast. Unlike WoW, which still looks bleh after all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
          I love how people say "They're doing something different and staying away from the 'holy trinity' of MMOs!" and the developer specifically says in the video "the trooper is the main tank, the smuggler is the DPS and off healer, the jedi knight is dps and off tank, and the consular is the main healer." Sounds like a trinity to me. ^_^

Also, what's up with everything looking like an episode of SW:Clone Wars?
          They went with stylized realism in their engine. I know what you mean by the trinity but i think you can't get away from the main focus of strategic combat. I believe the developers are aiming to get away from the typical flow of an mmo with gathering, kills mobs for xp quests etc. The classes will obviously play differently than most other games by nature due to jedi being the melee but no armor and troopers being heavy armor but ranged.

- -

Comment

Bah. Bioware will be able to purchase the entirety of Africa with all the money they're going to rake in from this MMO.

Comment

Re: E3 News on swtor

Not just this game either Gill, players are buying bioware titles like dragon age, mass effect and kotor because of swtor.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X