Re: space combat!!

Awesome.

Excuse me while I wipe up the drool.

Comment

Looks, awesome.

Comment

Indeed, looks awesome. Kind of worried about the control scheme since I am a terrible flyer in any game :)

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
          Indeed, looks awesome. Kind of worried about the control scheme since I am a terrible flyer in any game :)
          No gunner's seat for you. Flip, your Talon/Doragon flying was decent and you passed the basic gunship class.

Are SWTOR and Halo Reach using the same programmers? The demo videos for space combat in both titles has a similar feel.

Helm AB
          "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
          "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
            No gunner's seat for you. Flip, your Talon/Doragon flying was decent and you passed the basic gunship class.

Are SWTOR and Halo Reach using the same programmers? The demo videos for space combat in both titles has a similar feel.

Helm AB
            Bear, I also hold the dubious distinction of flipping a gunship while still on the landing pad :)

Comment

Have no fear about the controls. It's not an "open environment", its on rails, like Starfox. >.>

Comment

Eh, reminds me of the Kingdom Hearts space combat. Felt really clunky. This is disappointing.

Comment

Yeah, it's on rails, so it'll be the same experience every time.

Comment

Gill it's cool if you don't like it but you don't need to put it down constantly.

Thanks

I'll be happy to have anything space, i wasn't even thinking they'd do space to be honest. Something to build on as with any mmo. I'm looking more forward to content as are most but space will be a nice side addition to the game.

- -

Comment

I'm merely being critical. I hold no ill will towards the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X