Open Beta (19th-21st)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Open Beta (19th-21st)

Who is going to be around for/playing the open beta? Lets coordinate some times to play. What times work for you guys during these days?

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Re: Open Beta (19th-21st)

I will definitely be around for the open beta! I'll be pre-loading it this coming Tuesday. (I, uh, deleted my closed beta files thinking I wouldn't need them.)

I won't be home until later, around 6/7 PM CST Friday night. Should be around most of Saturday and Sunday.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Is this open beta for anyone or just preorders?

Comment

For everyone.
        sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
        "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          I will definitely be around for the open beta! I'll be pre-loading it this coming Tuesday. (I, uh, deleted my closed beta files thinking I wouldn't need them.)

I won't be home until later, around 6/7 PM CST Friday night. Should be around most of Saturday and Sunday.
          Yeah I deleted my closed beta files as well. But I don't think it matters much since they wiped the progress between betas afaik.

Also it takes me almost no time to download it since I've got a 150/150mbps line, so I'll just load it while I play other games and wait this week. :)

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
          "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
          of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
          To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"

Comment

I'll be around :)
            It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
            - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Ill try to play on saturday and sunday but on eurotimes.
              sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
              "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Should be around. :)

Comment

I'd definitely be up to play on the 21st, afternoon and evening CST. :)

Comment

So, the best times seem like sometime Saturday. Would 5PM work for everyone, EST? That should be early enough for the Euro players (I think around 9PM or 10PM for you guys) while still not being too early for the players on the east cost (5PM) or west coast (3PM).

Seem reasonable?

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic

Comment

I might have a thing on Sat, so I'll catch you on SUN if that's the case... I'll be in TS when I'm playing anyways (as I suggest everyone should be :) ).

Hopefully we'll get to try some of those gadgets from the press play sessions this time round.
                      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
                      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Looks like I probably won't be around much Saturday. Maybe will be on towards 8 PM or later even.
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Lets do Sunday then. However, whoever wants to show up at 5PM or later EST on Friday or Saturday is fine.

Friday (tomorrow) I won't be on till 8PM EST, but I should be able to make most of Sat and Sunday.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic

Comment

I'm in with playing the beta. Really want to see how this plays out before I buy. Uplay: CoiledTortoise

Comment

For interested parties, progress was wiped. I assume they'll wipe it between this beta and full launch as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X