Controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controls

Hi people. I just did a fresh install of windows and begun the long process of installing all my games back. The past couple days I have only been playing the Division as it was all I had installed. Last night I installed Star Citizen and I use a dual Joy set up for that. Now when I load the Division it thinks I am trying to use a game pad. I have searched the settings and did a quick search online on how to fix this with no answers. I hate to have to unplug the Joy's because I have to go back and rebind a hundred freakin keys if I do that. Just wondering if any of you people know a solution. Thanks

Re: Controls

It's has been quite the issue with Ubisoft games for a while. I also had issues with this during the beta, but your post made me realize, that I haven't since the full launch. I just checked my settings and I can't find any changes there, so AFAIK, the only thing that has changed is me having added some deadzones to my joysticks (they'd pick up miniscule inputs while not in use and that'd make the games default the inputs to game controllers), so if that's an option for you, I'd try that.
    Last edited by Jyden; 03-17-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Re: Controls

Thanks, ill try that and let ya know if it works.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X