Anyone still playing The Division?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still playing The Division?

First of all, I can't believe my account is still here after all these years. I started with TG playing the OG Ghost Recon. I miss those days of crawling around in the dirt looking for |TG| Badger. Anyway, I've recently had a little more time to game and was playing The Division on Xbox One and it occurred to me that I prefer playing these types of games on my PC. I'm on the hunt for a solid group to clear content at all levels and just have a good time doing it. I invest about 10 hours a week in the game but never get anything done with PUGs. I've done all the content on Xbox except Dragon's Nest and I've done everything except Clear Sky and Dragon's Nest on PC.

Anyway, shoot me a pm or reply with Uplay info and we will try to hook it up.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Re: Anyone still playing The Division?

I think most of us got it on the PC. If you had it for PC, I'd say let's meet up and play...
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: Anyone still playing The Division?

I have it for both formats... I've recently put the Dragon's Nest 4 Horsemen on farm on the PC. With 1.4 slated for release soon I figured people might be pushing new alts to level 30 in anticipation if anyone is still playing that is. Uplay name is L0GiCaL-1. Hit me up and we will give it a go.
      Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I recently got back into it with the new 1.7 patch, started a new character. Anyone else still playing or would like to?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X