Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.8 Patch is released and it is amazing!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.8 Patch is released and it is amazing!!!

Just seeing if anyone has checked out the new patch for The division, there is a ton of changes and additions to the game. New PvE mode, new PvP mode, new expansion to the map, big change with going rogue in the DZ. If you haven't checked it out, I would recommend reinstalling the game and take a look at it. I am currently playing it and so is E_Leader.

Ya , I got back into it. Started a new character, think I am level 15 or so. I mostly PvE. This is still one of the best looking games I have ever played.

Comment

Shane what is your game name for uplay? If you looking for someone to run with you, I can help ya.

Comment

Sounds good, I never go into the dark zone cause I am low level and dont think that is something I would want to do on my own lol. My uplay is LG-99 I am on mostly during the weekdays anytime cause I work weekends so hit me up anytime.

Comment

You should go into DZ once you are max level. Good thing about the DZ is you don't have to worry about pvp because of the new change with it. You have to flag yourself in order to do the pvp in the dz now i believe.

I sent you a friend request.

Comment

This really is a great patch. The fun is back like it was during launch. The story and levels 1-30 were one of the best video game experiences. 1.8 has brought all that excitement back.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

You can add me on Uplay JK-Vulcan. I am playing The division and Ghost War 4v4. Both are a lot of fun. Mostly playing Ghost war in wildlands but always willing to jump into the division.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X