Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone buying or thinking of getting Division 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buying or thinking of getting Division 2?

Just seeing if anyone here has preordered or if they are not for doing preorders but will be buying division 2 when it is released this month? I played the Open beta this weekend and loved it, so I already picked up a copy of the game on the Uplay store.

After the BETA I am sold. Cannot wait until its available.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Here are the Specializations & Skill Trees to give you an idea of what will be available to play.

Comment

this one will talk about world bosses, strongholds & endgame:

Comment

Yea, I picked this up today. Ready for something to sink my teeth into.

Comment

So there is a possibility that I took off work tomorrow so I can play this all day.

Comment

I'm playing, throw me an friend request on Uplay. My tag on there is Buriuu (two U's)

Comment

I had one of the longest gaming sessions in a very long time yesterday, lots of fun running around and depending on Vitamin
                to get me back into the fight ;) Gonna do it again today I think lol

Comment

So we do have a clan up, it's mostly TG members who are in it, but we didn't name it Tactical Gamer, the name of the clan is Redacted Div. Just let me know when you have the clan window unlocked and I can invite you in.

Comment

Im interested.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Im playing, got couple missions yesterday with Vitamin. Good ones and thanks for the revives.
                      Might play more tonight.
                      Add me on Uplay FINArsi.
                      sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                      "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I am in. Finally got around to buying an Xbox One and picked up the Division 2 bundle. And it gave me a reason to come check out Tactical Gamer again. I have been gone too long.

Add Nepharyte

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X