X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Division 2 Builds!!

So I went with a Marksman build.

Primary: SVD
    Digital Scope (+45% Headshot Damage, -5% Crit Hit Damage)
    Sturdy Marksman Mag (20% Stability)
    Angled Grip (10% Stability)
    Compensator 7.62 (10% Stability)
    Talents:
    BreadBasket (Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus of +5% headshot damage (2% nomarlized) to the next headshot for 10 seconds. Max stacks of 10)
    Stable (15% Stability)
    Everlasting (While holstered and in cover, this weapon regenerates 2 ammo every 5 seconds)

2ndary: MK17 (My gun had 100% stability after I equipped the Magazine so the rest of the mods added went to other things, you want high Stability so your follow-through shots are consistent)
    EXPS3 Holo Sight (8% Damage to Elites)
    Weighted 7.62 Magazine (20% Stability)
    Vertical Grip (10% Accuracy)
    Large 7.62 Suppressor (10% Accuracy)
    Talents:
    BreadBasket (Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus of +5% headshot damage (2% nomarlized) to the next headshot for 10 seconds. Max stacks of 10)
    Accurate (15% Accuracy)
    Everlasting (While holstered and in cover, this weapon regenerates 2 ammo every 5 seconds)

Pistol: 93R
    (I don't really use a pistol because the other two weapons pretty much take care of themselves especially since i can sit in one spot and regen ammo really quickly from the talents and the marksman specializations).

Notes - I would go with Ranger, but I keep my skill level higher than 7 because of On the Ropes Talent, and Ranger requires 4 or less in Skill.

Armor Brand Talents
    Face - Badger Tuff Centered (Headshot kills grant status effect immunity for 10 seconds)
    Chest - Overlord Armaments Unstoppable Force (Killing an enemy grants 2% weapon damage (1% Normalized) for every 10k max armor)
    Holster - Araldi Holdings Hard Hitting (15% Damage to Elites)
    Backpack - Araldi Holdings On the Ropes (Weapon damage is increased by +25% while all skills are on cooldown or reach zero charges)
    Gloves - Araldi Holdings Opportunistic (Desroying an enemy's weak points or breaking an enemy's armor adds 10% damage from all sources to enemy for 20 seconds - MMR only)
    Kneepads - Overlord Armaments Precise (15% Headshot Damage)

Extra Talents if avail:
    I go with extra Hard Hitting, since it allows you to stack it.

Extra Notes -
    I use this website to help with building my gear and such: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

I havnt played In a few weeks because of all the changes. All the builds will probably change a lot so I an waiting for things to level out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X