This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War Thunder at TG - Meet and Greet Thread

Yeah, it was fun. And thanks for all the info and tips, super helpful!

I did end up setting my Y axis (pitch) inverted on my mouse and it actually seemed "ok". Maybe I'm one of those strange people who will do it that way? I don't know, I'll change it back and see how that goes and compare them. I also have W/S for pitch inverted which seemed natural. I put throttle up on SHIFT and throttle down on CTRL. Mousewheel is set to Zoom, although I do wish it zoomed in and out a little faster.

I am interested for sure in joystick profile. I have the Saitek X52 HOTAS.

Oh... I think I like the game enough to get one of the Premium packages, I'm just not sure which one. I don't mind spending some money if I'm going to have fun with the game. Any suggestions?

I will probably try and spend more time in reaslistic mode, the mixed nations thing of arcade was kinda odd to me, not terrible but a little distracting. (History geek side of me kicking in a little bit)

Thanks again for all the help!

Oh and I found this because it came up how I started with a premium plane, the I-153: (you get a bonus premium aircraft for the first country you fly with)
    Last edited by AstroCat; 02-28-2015, 08:44 AM.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Unless things have changed, the Steam-only "Ace Advanced Pack" should be the best deal. I'll take a look later to double-check that, but I believe it is a better deal on Golden Eagles and Premium time than buying it straight up, plus you get two good tier 3 premium aircraft on top of that.

By the way, there's a special on right now where you can earn 50,000 silver and two low-tier premium aircraft, if you don't mind letting Wargaming look at your (already public) Facebook profile.

War Thunder - Next-Gen MMO Combat Game for PC, Mac and Playstation4 | Play for free now! - [News] Head start for the War Thunder Mastermind Quiz!
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Yeah I did the quiz thing this morning. 10/10 lol! Took some homework. Now I just gotta win some battles. :)

It seems either Aces on Steam or the more expensive «Ultra» Advanced Pack and «Heavy Armour» Advanced Pack are the way to go.

Or just get a cheap pack for the Premium membership.
        Last edited by AstroCat; 02-28-2015, 01:25 PM.
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Apexarmor
          Heyo! currently "flying" my Tiger H1, Tiger E , Panzer IV H , Panzer IV/70(v) and a Panther. BTW the steam Ace advanced pack is FTW. 10000 eagles alone costs more than the pack ....and then there is 60 days premium and the planes if you are into that sort of thing. I am primarily a tanker but I still bought it for the value....gotta grind out that Maus!

Comment

I am sad362232. I have reasurched tier 5 americans, late tier 4 russians and germans,as well as tier 3/4 british and japanese.

Comment

hey man, I saw you request membership in the Squad. I honestly didnt know who you were. Now that I have seen you check in I will make sure you get on.

Please take time to set up Teamspeak so you can get some game time with us. Its always better with a wing man.,
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Hey I don't know if anyone's still playing WT, but I've been in game a bit lately and would love to play with some of the TG folks. iantron in game. I usually fly SB in USA. Am mid tier 3 on USA and considerably lower everywhere else.

Comment

I am just starting to get into this game, and would love to join up with fellow TG members.
                  If you want to contact me the best way is through my steam handle.
                  http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_freakshow

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X