TG official tank faction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG official tank faction

Right now, ground forces only has Germans and Russians available. When playing sim battles, which is the preferred mode, everyone in the squad must be on the same faction.

So now comes the choice, should the TG official faction be Germans, or Russians? This would help make it easier to get into sim battles together.
    German
    77.78%
    Russian
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: TG official tank faction

From what we have gathered in the past few days, its getting harder and harder waiting for battles as Germans. I can honestly do both...doesnt bother me much. We will have to see once other factions comes in.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X