100k Event Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100k Event Sale

If anybody is looking to spend money on this game starting on the 24th and ending the 26th of this month Gajin is selling a year of premium for 50% off. Which comes out to 7600 eagles. If you haven't bought it yet the ultra pack on steam offers 10k golden eagles and 3 months of premium for 40 bucks which is 10 dollars less that just buying 10k eagles straight from the store.

I know I am going to be buying a year of premium.
    Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Re: 100k Event Sale

What's a year going for in USD?
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

15200 Eagles is $74 assuming you buy one 15000 Eagle pack ($72) and two 150 Eagle packs ($.99 each).
      7600 Eagles comes out to $40 with the purchase of one 5000 ($25), one 2500 ($14), and one 150 ($.99) pack.

Prices are here http://warthunder.com/en/store/balance in case I somehow messed up the math.

It's looking like that $40 Steam pack might just be the most effective way to go.

Comment

Cool thanks. I keep seeing how much more I could be making with premium. I'm going for it.

Comment

I can't find the packs on steam?!

Comment

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244390/

You can also search the client store for "ace advanced pack" to get there. Additionally on the page for War Thunder it's listed as DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by mat552 View Post
              http://store.steampowered.com/app/244390/

You can also search the client store for "ace advanced pack" to get there. Additionally on the page for War Thunder it's listed as DLC.
              Thanks mate - comes in at 29.99.....Hmmmm, to get this or WatchDogs.....

Comment

It might be both here for me

|

Comment

While the Ace advanced pack is a good deal, if you were in the closed beta, you would already have the Typhoon, and I think you would also have the PE2 as well. Although, with the amount of gold you get + premium time, its still worth it to buy.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                  |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yeah I already have that typhoon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse