Show off your After-Battle Reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your After-Battle Reports

I didn't want to clutter up the fabulous screenshots thread, so here goes.

I've taken a long hiatus, and this was my second battle back in the Sdkfz. 6/2

Turns out the AA halftrack that can't even fire on ground targets in its frontal arc is still a better tank than all the tanks out there.

It's just a shame it can't shoot down aircraft.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Re: Show off your After-Battle Reports

I'm not really a great pilot, but every once in a while things do go my way...

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that arcade mode is a joke. I've played seven games so far today, the last four in a bone-stock Bf 109 B/L facing BR 2.3 BR planes, and have still yet to be shot down.

I'm not even a skilled player. (those who have played with me can vouch for this) I just go by the old adage about speed and altitude.

Comment

The worst thing is, it doesn't get better at higher tiers either.

People prop-hang, ignore imminent threats to attack bombers (usually unsuccessfully), stall out, turn-fight in Corsairs, chase D-9s with I-16s, do everything in their power to try to force a head-on...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X