Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of diving back into WOW

Hello,

I have played WOW for a while but really haven't been able to stick to a character above 30 or so when I get bored and move on to another. Now that I have found TG, I might dive back in and give it a whirl. So, Thunderhorn is the groups main server? It looks to be PVP in the forums. What is the population like?
    "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Re: Thinking of diving back into WOW

I just got WoW today, joining ice server. Woot, only took 3 hours to install and patch, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Omega
      I just got WoW today, joining ice server. Woot, only took 3 hours to install and patch, lol.
      Do you need a traveling partner?

Comment

I have a level 60 on eredar but I slowed down playing a lot after getting my level 50+ blue gear. Hoping that the 20 person raid instance coming next big patch I believe will make the game fun again at the high end.

Comment

Im Undead, on Icecron(i think). Up to level 6 after stating last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Omega
            Im Undead, on Icecron(i think). Up to level 6 after stating last night.

Cool, supposedly horde luck out on having the most boring leveling place in the game, that is the Barrens (low teen zone). So you're almost there. Have fun with that man!

Comment

Has anyone answered Redleg's questions?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                Has anyone answered Redleg's questions?
                Neither I nor Omega are on Thunderhorn but that is where the TG community officially resides. Can't say about population. Best to join a high population in my opinion since so many people left and unless you want to wait in queues join the lower player count side on a high pop server for maximum fun for the time spent. FYI I'm on medium pop now and usually 1-3 warsong instances going during 6-11pm.

Comment

I stopped playing just after the battlegrounds were added, but never got a chance to play in one. I have read about queues being long in the battlegrounds, so is that they are crowded or waiting for an ever number of horde/alliance to start an instance?

I have played mostly Alliance dwarves and humans. Looking to jump back in head first this week if I can pull away from BF2 :-)

Comment

Thunderhorn is PVE, so no horde ganking while you're working on a quest. Come join the guild on Thunderhorn- we have a ton of folks itching to give you guys a hand!

Comment

Just wondering what pvp ranks do most of you fall under?

Edit: Last week I was Stone Guard (rank 6 horde) didn't play this week yet.
                      Last edited by Muld; 07-14-2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I think I'm currently a Master Sgt.

Comment

Mispost.

Comment

Originally posted by Redleg75

I have played WOW for a while but really haven't been able to stick to a character above 30 or so when I get bored and move on to another.
                            BOY can I relate to that! I have an alt in every human class (a mage, a priest, etc.) and a couple of Night Elves because I wanted to try Hunter and Druid. Problem is, my highest level character is only 20 because I truly enjoy playing all the classes and can't decide which one I like best. It's fun (for me, anyway) to finish an area and then go back and do the same area with a different alt, using different tactics. Makes it a little tough to be a good guild member, which is embarrassing since everyone around here is so friendly and helpful, but I figure in about six months to a year I'll have six or seven fairly high level characters so I'll be able to pay back some of this largesse.
                            But your flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore.
                            We're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.

- John Prine, 1969

Comment

See, Fee, I never really thought of that perk- the idea of having several high-level characters to pull out as needed.

Then again, it took so long for me to manage to bring Luna to lvl 60, It's hard to imagine doing that with 5 toons simultaneously.

You're a great guild member, by the way. You're quiet, but you're always helpful. We just need to get you on TS more often. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X