Profession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profession

Hey everyone, I want to help in any way that I can. I am a Tauren Hunter in Thunderhorn and wanted to know what professions I should chose? I am hoping I can help you all out with what I choose.

Kemotaha

AKA Zontor
    Tauren Hunter
    Kemotaha

Re: Profession

After looking a bit I saw that the guild was Alliance so I have changed over to a Elf Druid. I still would like ideas about what profession would help out the guild best.

Kemotaha
    Kemotaha

Comment

At this time, the guild has almost 90 players in it, so professions are pretty well covered. My best suggestion is for you to take whatever appeals to you the most and will be most enjoyable. We will certainly call upon you when your professional skills are needed, regardless of what they are. :)

Thanks for considering what will benefit the group as a whole- I really appreciate that sort of attitude.

Comment

Well, I have Alchemy/Herbalism and it's really cool. I can make my own potions to heal myself since mages have no healing spells, or i can make mana potions( im going to assume you know what that does :P). Also you can sell potions for profit. I would suggest Alchemy/Herbalism or Leatherworking/Skinning. With L/S you could make your own armor as well as armor kits. Well, thats my 2 cents worth.

Zeddzorander

P.S. If you do chose alchemy ill send you some low level herbs to help you get started.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
          Well, I have Alchemy/Herbalism and it's really cool. I can make my own potions to heal myself since mages have no healing spells, or i can make mana potions( im going to assume you know what that does :P). Also you can sell potions for profit. I would suggest Alchemy/Herbalism or Leatherworking/Skinning. With L/S you could make your own armor as well as armor kits. Well, thats my 2 cents worth.

Zeddzorander

P.S. If you do chose alchemy ill send you some low level herbs to help you get started.

I might take you up on that. I tried leatherwork/skinning in the Beta but I should try something new. My Druid's name is Kemotaha.

Any one who is a low level (I think I am 8 now) and a night elf that wants someone to play with let me know.

Kemotaha
          Kemotaha

Comment

I went with Alchemy and Herbalism. Thanks for the advice.

Kemotaha
            Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...