Who's active in WoW Still?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's active in WoW Still?

Poll question simple as pie boys and girls, who is still active in WoW?
    Yes
    23.81%
    No
    38.10%
    I don't play WoW
    38.10%

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Who's active in WoW Still?

There are alot still active from the old TG guild but it is doubtful that many will even check these forums anymore since the guild spilt into 2 separate guilds.
    Happychick 70 Holy Priest
    Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

Of the hardcore TGers that ended up in WoW for a couple years, I think I was the last to call it quits (about a month ago). Maybe Bear is still in it, but he ended up on a different server.

Apo is obviously back here.
      I haven't seen Luna in a while.
      Tarenth faded about a year ago, but I think he still pokes his head around here in the "Irregulars" if I'm right.
      I'm about to start up Battlefield 3.

Where did the guild end up? Well, we split into two guilds about a year and a half ago. Both are doing well. The hardcore group is actually first in server and getting frequent server first kills. They are using my webspace and teamspeak.

All in all, it's been fun, but WoW isn't as fun as it used to be. It's constantly updating and editing the game, but it wasn't enough for me. Also, it seemed like the people that made it truly fun are gone or soon to leave also.

Comment

Shows what a small cadre of dedicated people can do with proper planning and execution. Something that I always found fun with TG style play.

Personally I had some serious issues in real life that prevented me from taking full part for a while. When I finally got things up and running I found out that the guild pretty much left me instead of the other way around. Leaves a bit of a bad taste in your mouth when you're pretty much told to beg to be let back into the fold.

Weighed the pros and cons and just dropped the whole thing instead. Yeah, I lurk around here from time to time too. Like Orion I'll probably come running back when BF3 is released. The siren song of TG has a very attractive call in that game style.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

gonna get back into it on doomhammer server. some of my friends who stopped playing got back into it so im going to join back up again...

Comment

Don't do it man! Don't let it suck you back in! The next generation of MMOs are already coming out so giving Rift, SWTOR, or any of the F2P games a shot may be a better bet. Firefall is looking pretty sweet and there's also Secret World if you want some FPS MMO action.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

been playing rift. getting bored with it. going to try out the new star wars when it comes out, but my old guildies from doomhammer got back into wow and i miss not playing too much of anything else with them so would like to keep playing the same games as them.

Comment

Yeah, I just got back into WoW full tilt myself.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Hey guys... its been a while... i havent personally played wow in 3+ years... poked around in the new expansions, but didnt do much... have been far too busy lately... since i quit playing WOW.. i went to college, graduated, and am now working full time at a hospital! i probably havent checked these forums in 2+ years. its good to see familiar faces and reflect on the fun it was back in the vanilla WOW... the expansions were my falling out. How has everyone else been lately? i see familiar names... crebis, tarenth, happychick (who is a guy!)

-chair, chirp, tonk