Med bags(TGbaggins)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med bags(TGbaggins)

hey gang, Med here (Medaros). I have created a new character, luna i know what your thinking; "Med you made another alt!" hehe i only play 5 toons :) any ways this character, whom i have named tgbaggins, is a bank alt.. i will be using him for the purpose of bag recycling. In the past making bags for all in the guild was very easy.. every time i got a bigger bag, i passed them out. Within the past few months the guild has grown and it is harder for me to keep up with the demand to supply bags. (witch by the way i do enjoy doing)
    ok so here is my idea. i would like to start a bag trading system, as a way to cut down on cost of bags and
    farming time.

each of the fallowing bag can be exchanged for the next bigger bag. bag sizes are:

6 slot. Linen
    8 slot Wool
    10 slot silk
    12 mageweave
    14 runecloth
    I can make 16slot mooncloth bags.. but these will not be for trade.. they are too expensive to make... if you have money and you want to buy some moon cloth i will be glad to trade a 14s plus 2 moon cloth for one bag. from time to time i may drop these into the guild.

ok I know you dont start out the game with bags so I will be happy to give new characters lvl 1-10 8 slot bags no charge no trade. I can farm linen like none other.. a 60 mage in west fall is god like :) also I know there are more taliors in the guild so if some one would like to help me supply bags to the guild, i would be glad to have the help.

Re: Med bags(TGbaggins)

wow i ran out of space.. thats never happend before... probably wont happen again for some time.. any ways to continue. this is how i would like to start things.. if you are new to the guild and your charater is between the lvls 1-20 send a note to tgbaggins. saying something like.. i have no bags. or i need 3 bags. if you have bags, and want to upgrade. send bags to tgbaggins.. with a note that says i would like to up grade this bag. make sence?

also i will be happy to make bags for anybody who supplys the Mats. i will list Mats in another post soon.. untill then feel free to ask me what it takes to make a bag. or look them up at www.thottbot.com

i will be doing this bag trade thing on a trial basis for a bit to see how well its going to work out...

thanks guys... questions? coments? Ideas? all wellcome :P

Comment

Very generous of you, Med! Thank you!

Now how on earth did you run out of room? The window you make a post into is scrollable.

Comment

I can make silk bags now and have ton's of silk but no leather. If someone can supply the leather I have no problem making bags 10 slot silks.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I can skin Q so i shall send you a bunch of heavy leather :) do i need to send it to your main or an alt?

Comment

i can make a crap load of mage weave bags, red mage weaeve bags at that, and i seem to somehow farm something like 20 bolts of mageweave a day so i can send some of that over to the bag man. theroitcly ill be able to make runcloth bags if i get 3 more skill in tailor so i can help out there eventually.
            Last edited by Cerevox; 07-26-2005, 01:35 PM.
            frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Hiya TGers, just wanted to resurfice this thread.. we have been geting a lot of new folks so I wanted to let you guys know that im providing this service.

Also I wanted to thank all who helped me get stocked up on bags. I have many 8,10 and 12 slot bags.. I dont have as many 14 slot bags , which is ok... i try to make 5 or so a week to send to tgbaggins... so far i have had no problems upgrading bags..

again i have no problems giving bags to alts.. if you create an alt or have a new toon, send tgbaggins a bag request.. on that note since i do have so many 8, 10, and 12 slot bags.. you will probably get a mix of those sizes.. if my bank fills up with theses smaller bags i will have to start selling them to make space for the 14 sloters :)

one last thing... when you send bags to tgbaggins.. please let me know what i need to do.. if you need the bag upgraded... simply say "upgrade" or if you dont need a bag and you would like to donate , something like "dont need" will work :)

thanks guys
              Medaros

Comment

When you're doing that grind from L10-20, these bags make a HUGE difference in cutting down runs into town to sell stuff, so Thank You for this service, Med.

And thanks to the guild homies who directed me to this service in-game the other day.

Happy adventuring.

Comment

Comment

Hm.... I can make 14 slots, and do so quite often - Want me to just send to you to distribute out?

Love the idea btw - better than having to find a talior everytime you need something. Also, for anyone that has this same love as i - I keep a stock of material to make people different colors and styles of shirts - lol i know - but if anyone wants one, let me know :)

BTW med, i am still using the 4 runecloth bags you gave me when i was level 18

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                      Hm.... I can make 14 slots, and do so quite often - Want me to just send to you to distribute out?

Love the idea btw - better than having to find a talior everytime you need something. Also, for anyone that has this same love as i - I keep a stock of material to make people different colors and styles of shirts - lol i know - but if anyone wants one, let me know :)

BTW med, i am still using the 4 runecloth bags you gave me when i was level 18
                      :) let me get back to you about the 14s bags... i need to log into tgbaggins and see how my stock is doing.. i still have many 10s and 12s that i will be trying to give away... id like to clear some of them out before i hand out any more 14s...
                      about the shirts that you make... i can totally understand :) hell i love dressing my toons up.. i get much joy out of decking them out... least but not last im glad to hear my bags are still with ya :) (much pride in my bag making skills :) )

i still remember the day Crimsonpally came up to me and just loaded me up with rune cloth... he was like.. my son and his girlfriend are going to start playing.. and they need bags..... he must have bought out the auction house.. what a guy :P

Comment

hmm, I might end up taking you up on one of these offers, if thats acceptable (cuz I'm just on a trial guild membership =P)

Willing to pay as well, as I feel bad taking when I have nothing to give yet.

Once I'm home to play I'll send mr tgbaggins an email. Was going to before work tonight, but Server was down.

was unfortunate on two accounts, 1.) couldn't send that email. 2.) I did not logout inside an inn =(
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Lol, Crim has got to be one of my favorites of all time :)

Comment

When I cleared out my old account I sent all my toons bags to Barbarella and then deleted all the toons except Barbarella, I then sent all her bags as well as all the others she had to Tgbaggins, about 12-16 14 slot bags and even 1 16 slot bag. I was planning on quitting the game but I wanted to give back to the guild that has helped me so much. I had to give back the game I was playing to my B-N-Law as it was originally his, this left me very upset, however I missed you all so much I went out and bought my own game. Instead of giving him his old game I gave him my new one, I then created a new Barberella, a Warrior instead of Pally, I sent a request to tgbaggins for 4 14 slot bags and that mail has yet to be answered. I was lucky however that Luna Gave me back 25g of the 100g that I gave her, the rest went to the Guild Treasure hunt. I had to buy the bags I now have. I would just like to know why my E-Mail was never answered. I also wonder if TGBaggins had ever checked his mail and if he ever got the bags I originally sent or the E-mail request. I know some mails have experation dates, I dont know what happens after that time has expired. Did 12-16 bags just get deleted? I would just like to know what happened, more for peace of mind than anything.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X