Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Farewell to Arms

Hello Everyone,
    I feel obligated to write this and am glad that I have not been removed from the TG forums page yet. In case you didnt know Eive is no longer in the Tactical Gamers guild. The reason for the decesion has nothing to do with any of you. You people rock and are the greatest group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. TG has handled the explosion of guild growth quite well.. better than any guild i have seen in the past. With that growth comes some growing pains and I urge each and everyone of you to support Luna any way you can. She is, in my opinion, doing a very good job and is trying to implement functions to keep the guild close despite its size. I applaud her for trying to get guild functions in motion so the biggest complaint of large guilds cannot be said about TG... that complaint being that the "high lvls" dont care about the plight of the "low lvls". Bravo Luna ) /applaud.
    To those who were online when the shocking announcement came across "Eive has left the guild" I appologize for its abruptness. I have been in Azeroth during open beta, and in every day practically since the day after release. In short... I am burned out. I dont know how long the "vacation" from game will be but each of you that i know are thought of warmly ) .
    On a side note... Candrice knew nothing of what was going to happen so please do not ask her. Also she is not authorized to play Eive.
    Please continue to make Tactical Gamer the absolute Best guild WoW has ever seen !!
    Eive

Re: A Farewell to Arms

TG isn't just a clan for WoW.... you would have to do some pretty messed up stuff to get removed from the forums, however, we do play other games here ^^

Feel free to hop onto the TG servers for any number of games!

Comment

I was on when the message popped up... and yes it was a shock. You are going to be missed greatly and I do hope you return. I can respect getting burned out. Sometimes a break is needed to refocus on the real world. I wish you the best.
      Bleue

Comment

Oh, Eive, I was so worried that something upset you. Thank you so much for posting this, and your privledges on the forum will always be here, I promise. Thank you for your words of support and encouragement- you have been a wonderful officer to this guild, and look forward to when your hiatus is over. In case you weren't sure, this IS a hiatus- you're not allowed to never come back. :)

Keep in touch, and hey- come play some other games with us sometime! Battlefield 2 is where it's at lately. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X