Black Fathom Deeps --Fri.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fathom Deeps --Fri.

I am trying to get a 5 person group together to go into Black Fathom Deeps. It is in Ashenvale. I have some quests that I need to do there. I would like to go Friday Night about 8 PDT, 7pm in Game time. I am lvl 22, but I should be lvl 24 or 25 by then. Anyone who would like to go please reply.

Thanks

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Re: Black Fathom Deeps --Fri.

i can either A.) destroy the place with my tank

or

B.) destory the place with my warlock and not eat all the xp as bad.

either way, im down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
      I am trying to get a 5 person group together to go into Black Fathom Deeps. It is in Ashenvale. I have some quests that I need to do there. I would like to go Friday Night about 8 PDT, 7pm in Game time. I am lvl 22, but I should be lvl 24 or 25 by then. Anyone who would like to go please reply.

Thanks

Kemo
      My lvl 26 Priest (Beepster) would just LOVE to do this with you. I'm not sure 'bout Friday night's schedule for me, but I'm definitely interested. It would actually be better for me at 8PM CDT (same as game time). FWIW, I'll have to go chase down the BFD quests beforehand, but I can probably do that on Thursday.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I ran across this...looks like a decent "guide" for Blackfathom Deeps...good tactical suggestions linked to the instance particulars...

http://wow.tentonhammer.com/index.ph...splay&ceid=136
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

if yall need me i can show up and gank many folk for you with my 52 warlock, so if you need me just let me know as i am likley to be in game.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Originally posted by beep
            My lvl 26 Priest (Beepster) would just LOVE to do this with you. I'm not sure 'bout Friday night's schedule for me, but I'm definitely interested. It would actually be better for me at 8PM CDT (same as game time). FWIW, I'll have to go chase down the BFD quests beforehand, but I can probably do that on Thursday.

We can move it back to 8pm Game time. That is fine with me. I have 3 quests, How many are in there?

Kemo
            Kemotaha

Comment

Cerevox and Skeet, I would love to have you guys there. I don't think we want to take more htan 5 but I think you guys are in if you want to come. I also think any one with lvl 25ish characters probably have priority but if there aren't five you guys can fill it up.

Thanks

Kemo
              Kemotaha

Comment

im just saying that if you need the fire power im avalible whenever.
                frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Hey Guys. I am going to have postpone this. Something came up so I won't be on til way late tonight if at all. Possibly tomorrow around 9 or 10pm game time or maybe Sunday Afternoon before the Tourny. Let me know what you guys can do.

Thanks

Kemotaha
                  Kemotaha

Comment

Let's shoot 10pm Game time SAT. Tomorrow.
                    Thanks

KEmo
                    Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse