Desolace/Scarlet Monastery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desolace/Scarlet Monastery

I hit 36 last night, go me. I have picked up the first part of the chain for SM and it involves killing 40, yes 40 undead skeletons. These skeletons range between level 38 and 40, not very hard to solo cept for the fact theyre packed in tighter than 5 fat guys in the same row at a theatre. I need some help with this tonight, i will be on promptly tonight round 5:30, id love to smash this and any other desolace quest then SM round 7:30-8:00 pm. Any of you higher level toons who want to destory SM with us feel free, otherwise I will probably be getting my good friend Clovehitch to run us through. Cya later ladies and gents.

Re: Desolace/Scarlet Monastery

id be delighted to pitch in and help as but ive never been to SM before so my 52 warlock can kill stuff for you but i won't know where to go.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

you are the man!! I can see it now, Ill have a remote control Cerevox, turn left , kill those guys, turn right, kill those guys, do a 360, kill those guys. Look, theres Herrod, kill him too. Itll be duel wield warlocks, one level pwn, one level almost pwn. this will be fun.

Comment

the run happened, and our party was so weird. a 60 rouge, 37 lock, 37 mage, 52 lock, 46 hunter (lvls may be a bit off, its late). rouge would sap pull, into a frost trap, and the casters would unleash the full fury of aoe all over them. scarlet monastery never had a chance.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

That was too fun!! The drops, well lets say im pissed at the SM for being a bad host, but on the overall, not bad. Widow got him a nice +12 spell dmg orb, Crebis got him some Shoulders of Herrod, I got the Orb of Lorica upon completing the quest. Im planning on going back again for drops, Whitemains Chapeau and of course the +12 Spell dmg Orb. Dueling is two days away, if you need some good instance drop gear, hit me up in game, I can crush a few instance for you to buff that toon.

Comment

Yeah last night was fun and we seemed to fly through it fast as heck. Oh man that Orb I'm hitting with spells Hard and that new sword I got for completing the quest wasnt too shabby either..

Oh and skeet I got your floating screen shot....

Comment

The Gnome Totem is hot!! Post it up if you can Widow, Id like to see it.

Comment

Yeah, SM was fun !

We gotta make sure we have an enchanter next time to take advantage of all the crappy BoP stuff that drops.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X