Enchanting Fails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting Fails

im an enchanter, skill level 160 or there about, and so far im hating it. therefore, in the intrest of me i have decided to drop enchanting. this is a very good thing for all other enchanters out there because i have loads of odd, strange, bizzare, gleaming, glimmering, objects which i am going to be giving away. if you want any of these items post here or pst me in game of pm me here, anything works(although i would prefer if you told me here on the forums so i can keep whats gone and what i still have straight), i just want my bank slots back.
    --keep in mind one greater essence can be converted to 3 lesser and vice versa--

Vision Dust -----------------X 141
    Lesser Nether Essence ------X 11
    Greater Nether Essence -----X 2
    Greater Mystic Essence -----X 11
    Lesser Mystic Essence ------X 1
    Lesser Astral Essence ------X 2
    Greater Magic Essence -----X 11
    Strange Dust --------------X 15
    Soul Dust -------------------X 6
    Dream Dust -----------------X 5
    Small Radiant Shard ---------X 2
    Small Glowing Shard ---------X 1
    Large Glowing Shard ---------X 2
    Large Glimmering Shard ------X 2

please folks, talk some of this stuff, my bank is full of it and i want the slots back.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Enchanting Fails

Dude, sell it. Go in front of the bank of IF, list it, and say all for 10g. Itll be gone quicker than you can snap your damn fingers.

Comment

don't be silly, i am selling all the stuff that worth a lot, but most of this stuff is just annoying to collect, not really worth a lot. wanted to let the guild have a go at it first.

anything not claimed after the duel is gonna get sold
      Last edited by Cerevox; 07-29-2005, 04:05 PM.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Yo,

My little priesty-guy Unko is an enchanter. I'll buy it all off of you. Just name a price and it's yours. If that sounds like I'm being greedy, then give out the stuff guildies need, and I'll buy what's left over.

Comment

over 12 hours since the post, if i get on tommowor and no one has claimed stuff then you can buy the whole lot of it. and we all know how often folks check the forums. most of that stuff is like 5c a piece but the shards are like a gold each so it will probly be about 10 gold like suggested above.

Comment

it is late from when i got on first. 10 gold for the entire wad of stuff. just get in contact with me in game and its your.

Comment

Is it okay if we do this tomorrow night ? i'm in the process of moving all my stuff (getting out of this apt, moving back in with the 'rents) tonight and tomorrow. I should be in-game sometime tomorrow evening, i'm guessing around the 9pm eastern timeframe.

Comment

i can do it whenever, you called it first. all the stuff is just sitting in my bank, collecting dust and eating up slots. it would be nice if it happened some place other than If, my computer has been having more trouble than normal there. thatmight be during the duel time but if its not then whenever.

Comment

Hey man, sorry. Haven't forgotten about you, I just haven't gotten my machine up and running with internet access yet at my parents' place. I'll definitely have it up tonight, and I'll mail you the 10G. Just whenever you get it, could you mail me the items as I don't have enough bag spaces for all that crap ? Anyways, sorry for taking so long, but I'll definitely be on tonight !

Comment

no problem, consider it in the mail. on a side note i have 3 enchanting formulas, ill toss those in too.
                    Last edited by Cerevox; 08-02-2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X