I've been sucked back in..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been sucked back in..

Well, I played wow back in Jan for a few months and then just got tired of having every spare moment spent playing so I had to quit cold turkey....I got BF2 and found this community...

Then my neighbor goes out and gets the game and keeps coming over every15 min to ask if I've signed back up...Finally last night I did. My charecter is on gorfiend but I'd like towork with some TG folks and I have yet to play a charecter on alliance. I'm thinking of making one but not sure how much time I'll be able to commit. I'll join up on the teamspeak server and go from there. My brother and I were looking to start charecters on the same level so we won't be so lopsided.

Anyways wanted to intoduce myself to those who don't play BF2 and don't know me from a hole in the wall. I'll probably talk with some of you this week when I get my charecter created. Any suggestions? My main charecter was a hunter, but I'm up for anything...

thanks and talk to you soon!

Tony aka Sereth aka bigtony
    Last edited by BigTony; 08-01-2005, 08:50 AM. Reason: poor grammar
    |TG|Tony

Re: I've been sucked back in..

it still has some pore grammer...... is this in the right forum, WoW? i cant tell. i suggest something with lots of options to branch off of so you will never get bored with your character.

Comment

We would love to play with you. You can message any of us in game and we would love to help you out. I am fairly new myself. I have been playing for about a month. We just had the dueling tournament last night, Even though I didn't compete it was cool to see 26 of us in game at the same time. I hope people got some good screenshots.

My character is a Druid and I have had some fun with him. I think the key is take the one you are most interested in and work with him and if you get bored with it try a new one.

My nick is Kemotaha. Look forward to seeing you in game. I will come help you with any quests you need as well.

Later

Kemo
      Kemotaha

Comment

The TG guild resides on the Thunderhorn Realm. If you create a character on there with us, drop me a PM and we can chat!

--Lunatg
        Supreme Overlord
        Tactical Gamer Guild

Comment

Originally posted by luna
          The TG guild resides on the Thunderhorn Realm. If you create a character on there with us, drop me a PM and we can chat!

--Lunatg
          Supreme Overlord
          Tactical Gamer Guild

I'll do that :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed