Just freakin wonerful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just freakin wonerful

I just learned that the site that i've been making for the past 2-3weeks for my design class isn't what we were supposed to do! All the assignemnt says is to make a site that promotes my skills, however it doens't say that it has to be about ourselfs! Grrr oh well, now I have that out of my system. I will still continue the work to our website, it will just be a little slower. Sorry for the inconveince (if anyone is actually looking at the site...)

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Just freakin wonerful

I can't help but laugh. I know assignments like that.

Well I guess I can help you sooner get that so that it is dynamic rather than static.

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Comment

Dude just make a page on the site about yourself. Would that cover your assignment??

Comment

ABSOLUTELY GREAT QUESTION SKEET!! I will ask my teacher that! Thank you!

Comment

when you ask make sure you mention just how important TG is to you and how any website about you would have lots of refrences to TG. make it sound like talking about TG and talking about yourself are synonumus.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Ok i've figured out what im going to do. Now that i have the header and navigation bar out of the way this is a piece of cake. I should be back to updating our website in a few days or so. I'm also in the process of moving. Oh and if anyone can spare $1,076 by tuesday that would be awesome = / Anyway, i'll be back to updating soon!

Heavennn!
            Tacticalll Gamerrr!
            Deep in the battle field coverd in blood!
            We are never found dying in the mud!
            We fight to keep Azeroth free!
            Along with soldiers like you and me!

Comment

So are you going to let us in on what you are going to do?

Also, whats the money for?

Kemo
              Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse