Charcters of the Cloth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charcters of the Cloth

I seem to be making cloth armor for quite a few guild casters when they get into the 40ish area and so in an attempt to make my life easier im going to list everything i can make for folks in a 35-45 level range. i can make stuff outside that range but below that its not 1337 gear and above that you can find better stuff.
    (im not gonna bother putting how much armor it gives cause its cloth and assurdely under 100)

BM = black mageweave
    RM = red mageweave

--BM Vest
    11 int
    12 spirit
    lvl 36
    --BM legs
    8 int
    14 spirit
    lvl36
    --crimson silk gloves
    6 int
    +14 fire damage
    lvl 37
    --BM robe
    8 int
    14 spirit
    lvl 37
    --RM vest
    18 int
    lvl 38
    --BM gloves
    +15 all spells and effects
    lvl 38
    --RM gloves
    10 int
    +11 all spells
    lvl 40
    --Cindercloth Robe
    +27 fire spells
    lvl 40
    --BM shoulders
    9 int
    10 spirit
    lvl 41
    --BM headband
    12 int
    13 spirit
    lvl 41
    --BM boots
    7 int
    11 spirit
    lvl 41
    --RM headband
    20 int
    lvl 43
    --cindercloth boots
    +21 fire spells
    lvl 44

DW = dreamweave
    --DW vest-(blue)
    9 int
    14 spirit
    +18 all spells
    lvl 40
    --DW gloves-(blue)
    4 int
    7 spirit
    +18 all spells
    lvl 40
    --DW circlet
    6 int
    12 spirit
    +15 all spells
    lvl 45

-i am not bothering to write out the shadowweave stuff, it gives 5-7 int or spirit and adds about 15-20 shadow damage. if you want it pm me and ill give exact stats.
    -the dream weave stuff takes 4-6 wildvine which is a gold a piece so keep that in mind when you ask for it.
    -the RM stuff is sweet, check it out first.
    -down in the 20-25 range i can make some nice stuff with ~10 int on and +10 or so frost damage so mages might be intrested.
    -there some some other odd little things in the 35-45 range that are very situation specific like frost resist and things.
    -if your a enchanter i can make ultra low level green items for tiny amounts of linen and i can make a low level silk blue item.
    -if your going to ask for something exotic or difficult to make get ready to farm.
    -the DW gear dosen't count as exotic yet just cause im being generous but if the price of wild vine keeps going up then its gonna start costing you. (wildvine went from 5 silver each before 1.6 to 1 gold each)
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Charcters of the Cloth

In addition to Cerevox making gear, I hit 300 tailoring recently and can make the mooncloth robes and mooncloth bags. The robes are super nice, just a bit on the costly side though, especially if you buy the mooncloth. Here is the thottbot link for the mats:

http://thottbot.com/?s=mooncloth+robe

Comment

Re: Charcters of the Cloth

15 per mooncloth on the AH, 20-25 for each golden pearl. assuming you have the rune cloth just sitting around as most lvl 50+ folks do the robes ends up costing something in the vicinity of 100 gold or so. and they are worth it!!! pure hotness in the cloth form.

on a side note the robes sell in the AH for like 130 or so as i recall but don't quote me on it.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X