Me, you, a Blightcaller stew!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, you, a Blightcaller stew!!!

Thats right folks, it is time for the outdoor raid know as Blightcaller. I have to take this bad puppy down and get his head for a quest I received in Stormwind. For more info on the quest try here: http://thottbot.com/?n=707337

This is a raid of at least 20-40 high level toons. From what I understand 20 60th level toons can put him down pretty fast. Can we organize this for me this week sometime?? I have no idea what to expect from drops, but from what I hear they can be quite nice.

Re: Me, you, a Blightcaller stew!!!

http://thottbot.com/?q=30461

is the actual quest link

Comment

I'm in. Is this quest a chain? I have another one that says I need to find the remains of these 4 guys- is that the same chain?

Comment

Yeah, its a chain and yes you need to get the remains before you continue to the blightcaller. The remains can be acquired without a fight if you are careful. The remains are at: 29,80 Rutger; 29,75 Turyen; 27,75 Fredo. Let me know when you want to do this and I'll gladly help. I know when Candrice and I completed this quest, there were 27 lvl 57 and up toons and all but 3 died. I'm sure it will be better this time:)
        Bleue

Comment

Alright, I have that part of the quest you mentioned, Bleue. Maybe tonight, I could run around and do that so I can join you guys on the blightcaller quest itself.

Comment

Ive been invited to an ex guild(trying to lure some of the prominent players who havethat, " Man we need a better guild" flow into TG) Strat raid starting around 7:00pm, theyre talking both sides so looking maybe 3 hours or so. If you guys are game id like to do it after that, but i still need to do the 4 bodies part before killing blightcaller. oh i got some quest for ubrs to get some cloak clasp outta a chest.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X