Looking for good Gear??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good Gear??

Ive spoken on this several times but I wanted to post it to. I have recently made some arrangements with the devil of WoW to get end game gear for next to no cost. This comes at the best time imho as so many of you are hitting end game. Creb, Beep and Erick have all seen the benefits of this. Erick will be getting a Hanzo blade for 40g just as soon as I can log back on and get in touch with my contact. I will check with this guy as often as possible, he plays constantly and always has good gear. If you see me start linking items like crazy in guild chat, speak up, otherwise you might miss that nice, CHEAP, set piece. First and foremost, Luna your top of the list, I have to get that yardsale set off you, your in charge, you need to look good when your preaching the gospel. Im keeping a running list of who wants what, and when it pops up im fronting for it. 9-10 times I wont ask you for anything as the cost is so minimal. Generally if the cost is over 20g, Ill ask you to cover the discount, so please remember that when you start asking for epics. Enjoy guys!!

Re: Looking for good Gear??

I'm so afraid to ask you where all of this gold is coming from- I think I can draw my own conclusions, but I dare not voice them! Have you buddied up with Rhogan, Skeet?!?! I knew it! You're bedding with Rhogan! He thinks you have a nice butt! *cries*

Comment

Well you got the first part right, I do have an arrangement with him on certain things, but the butt thing is a little overboard for me. Homo-phobe furry is another one of my nicknames.

Comment

Oh Btw, that last post, j/k. Its not Rhogan, hes to high dollar for me. I have had talks w/ him about things from time to time, he's just making a living. My source is another Rhogan-ish type person, but sells his stuff based on inventory. If hes got 5 or 6 of em, hell let em go cheap. Hes been a good friend of mine for the longest, weve played UO, EQ, DAOC, Wolfenstein, hell even Diablo II forever together. Dont worry, its nothing shaddy, he's a farmer/front man, im a buyer. Its not all Enron or anything.

Comment

I'm not worried. You got Rhogan to speak with you? I wasn't even sure the guy spoke English.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X