Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Raid Sunday-6pm server time

Hello TG,
    I am on officer of "Valiant Crusaders." We are planning on a MC raid this sunday. Other than VC there will be another guild joining us, they are "TheEWO Alliance." I will be one of the leaders helpin lead this raid, i also have a close friend who used to be in destined that has fought up to MajorDomo and is tryin to make this raid. Nicolette from The EWO alliance also has some MC experience and will assist in leading us. Looting will be 1 epic per person per run. We will try to get every1 who is able to be on teamspeak for better communication. I dont have a mic yet but tomorrow i will go out and buy 1. I am inviting all of you who are able and attuned to join us for this raid this sunday at 6pm server time. Sorry for the short term notice. We will start inviting around 5pm server time. Please msg me in game on "korlic" or "adrenaline" or send me mail so i can reserve your spot or answer any questions you may have. Thanks

Re: MC Raid Sunday-6pm server time

Moved to WoW forum. I have no idea if this is appropriate or not...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Korlic is your contact, if you choose to partake in this raid. I will unfortunately be unable to attend, because my rais instance will not reset until 10pm server time. I do encourage all of you to participate, though! This will be a good intro.

Comment

I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right place, but if this is for 2/26 @ 6pm, count me in! - BTW - this is MIRADA... great go in MC today... we took down lucifron (sp?)!
        "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
        "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

This was posted back in August of 05

Comment

lol... umm.... =) *Speechless*
            "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
            "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

I still say "Korlic" is the best name for a warrior ever.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X