Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

    This is off the Thunderhorn forum: How to meet HOT CHICKS palying WoW:

    There are plenty of us... myself, Katrielle, Ahnjanka, Scryder, Elleyne, Caribosa, Burrmuda, Amerr, LUNATG,Furiae, Heart, Esk, Misti, Keilie, Donmire, Onikkusu... just to name a few, off the top of my head, that I know/have talked to. :) (Sorry, I don't know more hordettes but feel free to stand up!!!)

    Quite often they won't talk it up and you'll just assume them to be just another guy playing a chick... until they talk on teamspeak... or post a picture... or find another kindred spirit and stories of painting nails during the slow MC moments abound. :p


    Our Supreme Overlord Boss is a HOT CHICK of WoW. The word is out, were gonna have to start beating people off with sticks.

  • #2
    Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

    Originally posted by Skeet
    This is off the Thunderhorn forum: How to meet HOT CHICKS palying WoW:

    There are plenty of us... myself, Katrielle, Ahnjanka, Scryder, Elleyne, Caribosa, Burrmuda, Amerr, LUNATG,Furiae, Heart, Esk, Misti, Keilie, Donmire, Onikkusu... just to name a few, off the top of my head, that I know/have talked to. :) (Sorry, I don't know more hordettes but feel free to stand up!!!)

    Quite often they won't talk it up and you'll just assume them to be just another guy playing a chick... until they talk on teamspeak... or post a picture... or find another kindred spirit and stories of painting nails during the slow MC moments abound. :p


    Our Supreme Overlord Boss is a HOT CHICK of WoW. The word is out, were gonna have to start beating people off with sticks.
    Funny...you've seen faces of WoW right?

    http://www.facesofwow.com/gallery/t...lbum=topn&cat=0

    Seems like there are lots of hawties that play WoW. I think our little guild is safe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

      Ive never seen Luna, I know she says " I have a pornstar voice". I wont argue that fact. I was looking forward to playing guild dad and whooping some people trying to pick her up for that Scholo date.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

        Originally posted by Skeet
        Ive never seen Luna, I know she says " I have a pornstar voice". I wont argue that fact. I was looking forward to playing guild dad and whooping some people trying to pick her up for that Scholo date.
        I'm sure Apophis beats them off with a stick. Or an asteroid. One of the two. :icon_bigg

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

          LOL. We are SO gonna keep comparing Apophis to an asteroid now. There is NO escaping it Apophis.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

            Originally posted by Phantom
            LOL. We are SO gonna keep comparing Apophis to an asteroid now. There is NO escaping it Apophis.
            Yes we are, right up to the point he threatens to lock all the threads and ban our sry arses. Until then, let's drive it into the ground. Like an asteroid. :D

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

              Hold the phones here- *I* don't say I have a porn star voice, Anuar says I have a phone sex voice. The rest of you agree, apparently. Give credit where credit is due!

              Damn. This is embarrassing. LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                Do pron stars even speak? I hadn't noticed that!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                  ....................

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                    Originally posted by luna
                    Hold the phones here- *I* don't say I have a porn star voice, Anuar says I have a phone sex voice. The rest of you agree, apparently. Give credit where credit is due!

                    Damn. This is embarrassing. LOL
                    I bet you're getting a hot little waddle going by now too. And the way you HEAVE yourself in and out of a chair....mmmmmm. The constant burping and heartburn. HOT!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                      Originally posted by Val
                      Do pron stars even speak? I hadn't noticed that!!
                      WEll, they don't have that many lines, but they do speak from time to time. It 's mostly "yes, yes, yes, oh yes!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                        A waddle? My first thought was that little droopy skin under the chin of old people. You were referring to the momma walk. I have yet to develop that, but I'm sure it's coming!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Luna is a HOT CHICK GAMER!!

                          Originally posted by leejo
                          I bet you're getting a hot little waddle going by now too. And the way you HEAVE yourself in and out of a chair....mmmmmm. The constant burping and heartburn. HOT!



                          LOL leejo, oh man thats funny.

                          Comment

                          Connect

                          Collapse

                          TeamSpeak 3 Server

                          Collapse

                          Advertisement

                          Collapse

                          Twitter Feed

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X