the horde

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the horde

im thinking about starting ahorde charchter but the only thread i could find on it in here was back 3-4 pages of threads which is a really long way. that and i never see anything about any of the horde characters on here. is the horde guild on thunderhorn and if i started a char who whould i need to talk to about getting an invite, or should i just hop over to the TS horde channel and start whining?
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: the horde

The people who started the horde guild haven't been playing the game. Feel free to start up a new one, though!

Comment

I have a lvl 15 Tauren Druid on this server but he has not seem much play time in a long time.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I have a level 16 undead mage.

Comment

I would like to try the undead

"Who's coming with me???"
          "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

ugh, was kinda hoping someone would say "ya, ive got my lvl 60, come start a guy and ill powerlevel you to 60 and give you 4 mooncloth bags (or whatever the equivelnt is) plus lots of starting cash"
            *sigh*, my horde guy is gonna go real slow
            frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I've started a horde char on a pvp server, and its alot of fun. It's nice to break up the repeated instance runs. The low level zones are protected so you can level up to around 20 before you even need to consider entering contested zones, so it's not hard to get started. I wouldn't mind eventually seeing an alternate TG guild going on a pvp server....
              Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

well, in that case, is there any large group of folks on a pvp server? that sounds kinda cool.

Comment

There are a few of us on Dark Iron. It's a fairly new server, only a month old - very few 60s. I go by the same name as Thunderhorn, Zeeg, only this time as a undead rogue.

Comment

just got the full list of crap i need for my epic mount, 35 black dragon scales, 6 large radiant shards, 25 dark iron ore, 1 xorthian stardust, 10 elixers of shadow power. i think imna go play on dark iron for a bit, see what a pvp server is like. cause anything is better than dealing with all that crap.

scratch that, dark iron has a que to get in, not doing that, anyone else started up on a less populated server?

Comment

I started a toon on dark iron as well. Would you believe it? I rolled another warrior:)
                      Bleue

Comment

my 1st post after the b***h katrina came knocking on my door in my fab beach resort town on the fantastic gulf of mexico. if ant TG'r is intrested in starting a horde toon on dark iron, please feel free to contact me in game <Exit>. i am a charter member and officer in a very established guild. so anywho, yeah. =D

and bleue made a ryme, i wish i could do that!

Comment

Magic, fire, and frost
                          Are the spell that I keep.
                          But when I'm fighting you,
                          I think I'd rather sheep!

Gnomes are good people.
                          Please give them a chance.
                          You see, nothing compares
                          With the freaky gnome dance!

Comment

[QUOTE=and bleue made a ryme, i wish i could do that![/QUOTE]

I know your jealous. You just want to be me don't you :)
                            Bleue

Comment

Zeeg, you are one funny bastard.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed