Ultimate Warlock Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Warlock Build

Here is the ultimate in warlock build. This will work either pvp or pve and will destroy all, if you do it right.

Summary Details Reset
    Affliction Mastery
    Suppression Rank 5
    Improved Corruption Rank 5
    Improved Drain Life Rank 5
    Improved Curse of Agony Rank 3
    Fel Concentration Rank 5
    Amplify Curse Rank 1
    Grim Reach Rank 1
    Nightfall Rank 2
    Siphon Life Rank 1
    Shadow Mastery Rank 5
    Dark Pact Rank 1
    Affliction Total: 34

Demonology Mastery
    Improved Healthstone Rank 2
    Demonic Embrace Rank 5
    Improved Health Funnel Rank 2
    Fel Intellect Rank 5
    Fel Domination Rank 1
    Master Summoner Rank 2
    Demonology Total: 17
    Total
    Total Points Spent: 51
    Level Required: 60

This pretty much maxes out your affliction tree, giving you instant cast corruption, siphon life, improve curse's, improved drain life and mad dmg bonus on shadow spells. This build also make you a master summoner which reduces all summon spells to .5 secs, thats right, half a second and reduced the casting cost on your pets by 90%. Can you say voidwalker shield juggling?? This may end up costing you some soul shards but they are not that hard to come by. This is for those particular moments when your oom and your dots have worn off because your attacker has high resist or high hp. Sacrifice the VW, shield, heal, summon, fear your target, regen mana while your pet beats on them. Repeat as necessary. Oh and you gotta love the sacrifice/ hellfire combo for big mobs. Sacrifice, shield, hellfire for 87 dps @ rank 1, juggle as required. Enjoy!!

Re: Ultimate Warlock Build

listen to what he says for those are the Words of Truth! when you leveling do the affliction tree first though, worry about demonolgy once your done with the affliction tree totaly.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

If you ever want to see a riduclous warlock, check out the drake dog movie series from warcraftmovies.com. He destroys multiple level 60s solo even after the honor system and diminishing returns effects were instated.

Comment

He's a badass pvp warlock. No doubt prolly one of the best in the game. My build is geared towards endgame and survival w/ the least amount of aggro as possible.

Comment

the build up there will get the job done but it will take a bit of time and conserve mana and soulshards. i watched some of drakedog's movies and he burns through his 5000 something mana in less than a minute and downs soulshards like koolaid. he can destroy someone or someones but he won't be able to keep it up for very long and since we are on a pve server where fighting lots of mobs is more important than ganking horde in 30 seconds or less his build would be a disaster.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Eww affliction :P. Was only a fan for leveling. I am currently MD/Ruin, and next patch I am leaning towards 7/7/37 (Conflag!!!!). I have tried just about every build (playing since day 1) and although SM/Ruin and MD/Ruin were my favorite, I pull agro too often in mc with my gear (unless I hold back alot, who wants to do that, unless its a boss fight :P).

This build will allow me to stay competative in PvP and be effective in PvE. I'm not a big fan of dots, although they do have their uses, I prefer nuking.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Nuking is great for pvp, for pve, you get that mad agg as you will be out damaging even the strongest mage. The build I specced is for mana conservation/mad damage/and just plain staying alive. Not to mention, Curse of Doom at 60th level, you will pwn all dps all the time.

Comment

found a problem with CoD, last night in ubrs me and zor were tossing them around like bad news in an old folks home and every single one got pushed off by the 8 debuff limit. was driving me crazy. on the plus side ive decided to swap a bunch of points into destruct, the dots just get pushed off before they can do anything but the nuking with the 650 damage normal and 1200 crits with the sadow bolts are to hot to not be upping.
                -gonna respec to SM/ruin, cause that just looks so cool.
                Last edited by Cerevox; 08-30-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Good news in the next patch (1.7):

"The debuff limit has been increased to 16 (from 8). In addition, the client will now display all 16 debuffs."
                  Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Ya, so in 1.7 you will see the true power of deep wounds, priest dots, serpent sting, weapon procs, mage fireball dots :(, oh how I love mc. At least the 16 debuff limit will give some love to warlocks in the smaller instances.

The true help (I hope) will be debuff prioritization which is said to be coming in 1.8 (a curse for example will not be pushed off by deep wounds).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

My warrior gets screwed in 1.7, my warlock gets help. I guess it balances out.

Comment

nice this happens right after i dump 20 somthing points into destruction =( the univers is out to get me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X