Cheap WoW Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap WoW Gold

Friend of mine in Nashville who is a 24/7 farmer dropped me this website and swear by this. This guy sells gold for $9 per 100.00. I tried it out today and to my utter shock i received my gold in 32 minutes. Im generally along the lines of not buying gold, Id rather not waste the money, but $9 dollars to save 3 days worth of mining is a damn good deal!!

gmworker.com

As you can see this person is a Chinese farmer, but I thought Id kick this out to any who might wanna take a stab at it.

Re: Cheap WoW Gold

Isn't that against the user agreemnt?

Naughty Naughty coughcheatercough

:P

Comment

No its not against the user agreement. Blizzard stated that commodities couldnt be bought or sold from any online sources, Ebay, etc, etc. Then in the same paragraph Blizzard goes on to say gold isnt considered a commodity, but items such as armor, trade goods, etc, etc are. They basically doomed themselves on the gold and that's why people can get away with selling the stuff. As far as it being called cheating, Id say more along the line's of wasting good money. I spent $9.00. No biggie. What is sad is there will be those who will spend hundreds on this. Why not PLAY the game and accumilate the wealth. I have over 1k gold scattered on my various toons, 1100 now w/ this extra 100 I purchased. Buying gold will never be an issue for me.

Comment

Oh, and please dont call me a cheater. If you dont anything about what your talking about, its probably best you dont post. I know nothing about BF2 or NWN terms of service, but Ive read the WoW tos about 60x now, I think I know what is and what isnt acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun
          Isn't that against the user agreemnt?

Naughty Naughty coughcheatercough

:P
          Evidently good natured jabs are wasted on some people...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah, they are.

Comment

don't be silly, everyone knows that video games are all about the extreme seriousness. and solemness for that matter.
              frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I love a joke as much as the next guy. I think I know skeet pretty well and he takes jokes really well.... from people he knows. You can't assume that people will take your joke as a joke when they don't know you from Adam. You may want to take that into consideration when you start joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapper
                  I love a joke as much as the next guy. I think I know skeet pretty well and he takes jokes really well.... from people he knows. You can't assume that people will take your joke as a joke when they don't know you from Adam. You may want to take that into consideration when you start joking.
                  That's why, in the internet world of text based communication, smilies became popular. Notice the text based symbolism imparted with the characters : and P. Combined, they indicate a person's head turned sideways with a tongue sticking out. This is commonly known to indicate that somebody is making a less than serious remark.

You may want to take that into consideration when you start lecturing somebody on joking.

Good grief...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Good grief indeed.
                    how defensive we all get! quick! shields at maximum! somebody might tell another joke!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Children, don't make me turn this car around and go STRAIGHT BACK HOME!

Comment

OH NOES!

wait.. i'm already at home.

NEENER NEENER NEENER!

good gravy... i need a life.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Wow, talk about kicking a dead horse. Who reincarted this zombie thread??

Comment

*points to lunchbox* For the record, I was trying to be amusing. :)

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                              *points to lunchbox* For the record, I was trying to be amusing. :)
                              You didn't succeed. Lol. :icon_bigg

Don't hurt me luna!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...