Gaming Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Schedule

Okay, ive have been meaning to do this for awhile, finally have the time. I want feedback on a schedule for instance runs and help for our lower toons. This is a schedule ive thrown together AND I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK ON IT:

Monday: LBRS 10 MAN/Scholomance 10 man (either or both, time permiting)

Tuesday: Quest Day, Any 5 man runs you need instance wise/ any 5 man quest you need level 50 and above.

Wensday: 5 man DireMaul/ BRD /Strat (Baron or Scarlet)

Thursday: This will be our official Help Our Lowbies Day!! We need to get these guys to level 60 stat so we can start do MC/Onyxia, all guild!!

Friday: UBRS/Strat, both sides, one run.

Weekends: free time, ask if you need help

Id like to set a set time for this say 8pm server time. And of course, if we cant get any of this organized at all, we go to plan C. Plan C goes as follows: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! This is something to add a little stability to our gaming experience and get that help to those who need it most. So....what do you guys think??

Re: Gaming Schedule

My only recomendation is in addition to a proposed starting time a meetup location. Many folks may not have the flight to that area and traveling can be dangerous alone. Hopefull this will keep us from wasting a lot of time just getting ready.Also a checklist of Available quests(and where to get them) and recomended items to bring to accomplish game specific things in the area (like your argent dawn commision, or Dark Iron tribute supplies).

I don't want us to be reckless but lets face it. When doing this all guild we do pretty well. I think we need to push the pace a bit when we can to acomplish as much as we can.

I personally hope to start seeing some good coinage soon as Thorium shells are expensive to make and I go through a lot of them. I also need some more of those big bg drops casue I have to carry a lot of ^%[email protected] around with me.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Skeet, you're awesome. Let's take a close look at this schedule:

I think perhaps we should leave the schedule a LITTLE more loose, to accomodate the needs of various folks. For example:

Mondays and Fridays: 10-15 man raid (guild members permitting), UBRS, LBRS, Strat, Scholo

Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 5-man runs, all levels, all instances. Will change according to needs of our guild-folk.

Thursdays: Help the orphans of Storm... wait.. no. Guild day! Ask around- who needs a hand? Can we pull off a guild raid on XR or TM? Do we need to do some farming for particular guild needs?

Weekends: MOLTEN CORE, BABY. If you aren't ready for it, get ready kids- we are a mere month away from having 30 lvl 60 folks in the guild.

****All events begin at 8PM server time, unless otherwise noted.****

This is my version of a schedule- now give ME some feedback! In case you didn't notice, on the main forum page there is a calendar of events that is now right up top for everyone to see. If we can come up with a regular schedule, I will put our events on to that calendar for all to see. Thoughts?

Maybe for each event, someone steps up ahead of time to lead the event, as the contact person? This way, if you want in on it, you can send a PM to that one person to secure a spot for yourself.

Comment

Is this a TG guild oly schedule or is everyone invited?

Comment

Maybe have a rotating guild Officer assigned to each event as the ringleader to get thing going. They do not have to be the one to lead the group but to oganize the event.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I would like to get this hammered out asap. I would assume all groups meet in IF and fly out from there. Lets get this going folks!!

Comment

Let us get the damn schedule worked out before worrying about who else is invited, WOMAN! (TOTALLY KIDDING.. :row__631: )

This can be used as a guide for other guilds also, presumably. I think we would likely want to do this where TG-folk have first dibs on the available slots, but I'm sure our sister guilds would be invited along should more be needed (or a larger raid were to take place, like XR or TM).

This will become clearer with more guild input, for certain.

Comment

I probably should just let Luna answer that for the guild by in my opinion. We need to make sure our guildies who want to have a spot but I am more than open to filling in with well known friends and allies. Preferaably on Teamspeak.

Damn shes fast Like a Marsupial.

Hey where th (*&^(* my avatar go?

Guess I need to make a new one.

Comment

Just asking we have a smaller guild with about 6 level 60's know i would love to come on a few of these but would like to get a few of " THE GUYS" involved they are still running the lower level instances becase of lack of bodies for raids. ( that and some interesting experiences with bad grouping) But have never known them to miss a chance to help out. I think I have most on the in-game TG channel so if we could advertize vacancies there would be nice. I think we get used to the "who's who" groups for the 5 and 10 will start forming interguild for those who work well together we try and segregate the guilds or "guild only" may work against us.

Just a thought...

ohhh and Luna.. I have it on good authority that a woman in your condition should be cautios of the activities she engages in ... do we need to keep you in the back of the raid party?

Comment

flight points should be no problem, i might not be able to be in on an instance run or whatnot due to time constraints but if they start around 8 i can certanly manage to be there to summon folks as needed.
                    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I like the schedule. Maybe add some events once a month on weekends, like Help all lvl 20-30 on a Saturday or something, or maybe a big mining/picking flowers day. We could even Do contests with gathering. Then turn supplys over to those who can make stuff and let them lvl their skills.
                      Kemotaha

Comment

we talked about some contest, like smashing lower instances for a time trial. and the dueling tourney's are awesome i want to do them bi monthly. keep putting in your input people, its a big help!!

Comment

Skeet, you left out the most important night...

I propose PvP night!
                          Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...