Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Hello everyone!
    Iím new to Thunderhorn and TG (as of 9.5.05) and after seeing what the TG community offers I immediately subscribed for a year. Currently I am only playing WoW, but on occasion I do enjoy games like BF2, so itís great to have such a well organized and fully supported gaming community. My main character is Zaqq, a level 17 NE Rogue. Iíve played WoW since January and was originally on the Skullcrusher server. Iím happy to be here and look forward to meeting all our WoW players real soon. Have a great day!

ZarQ aka Zaqq

WoW charcters: Zaqq ~ 20 NE Rogue

Re: Hello!!!

Hey ZarQ/Zaqq. Welcome to the TG community. I am mostly a BF2 player, but I also enjoy CS:S. Hope to see you in game some time!

Comment

Welcome aboard, ZarQ!!!

Comment

Welcome Zaqq :row__533:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

yeah welcome zaqq
          Kemotaha

Comment

Thanks to all who helped me with TS today ~ and to Beep for the nice addon. It was fun meeting everyone and hearing all the great jokes. I'm glad I found you folks!

WoW charcters: Zaqq ~ 20 NE Rogue

Comment

Welcome to TG, if u need anything, please contact ur local Elite Paladin, Alicity!! lol

Comment

Welcome
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by christopher
                  Welcome to TG, if u need anything, please contact ur local Elite Paladin, Alicity!! lol
                  You mean wanna be elite priest, Alicity. Right?

By the way there is a long list of helpful people including Alicity. Most anyone can point you in the right direction. But if you want the *right* answer to your questions... ask the elite warrior... Candrice, because I dont know anything useful ;D
                  Bleue

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X