TG and Me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG and Me.

First off, I want to apologize to my friends. Lunch, I didnt want to put you in that position brother, it will never happen again. To Luna, weve spoken, you know. To the rest of TG, I am sorry for the bs and drama I have caused. It was unwarranted and I realize this now. I am and still want to be part of Tactical Gamer, but it will take time, I know this. I want to regain the respect of those I hurt and come back to my friends and family. Im rededicating myself to TG and to working on those things that flaw myself ingame and in real life. I will still be on TeamSpeak and will still be readily available to assist you if and when it is needed. For those of you who cant read english, j/k, I want to come back to Tactical Gamer, and will do whatever need be to make it happen.

On a more personal note, Luna, thank you. I have taken your advice to heart and found it works. Who woulda knew......

Re: TG and Me.

im sure the whole community will welcome you back, Skeet. i used to never think of tactics when i was playing CS:S *dont throw things at me* but i changed when i found TG. this community has changed every one of us, i hope, into better, more tactical people :D.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
      im sure the whole community will welcome you back, Skeet. i used to never think of tactics when i was playing CS:S *dont throw things at me* but i changed when i found TG. this community has changed every one of us, i hope, into better, more tactical people :D.
      Holy crap, Black, you use tactics now? For the love of all holy:why? :row__572: :p

Comment

lol, actually ROFL :D

Comment

Thanks for posting this, Skeet. It takes alot of guts to be so forthright and honest.

Comment

On a more asstacular note my brother in law who plays my alts and check my toons mail from my farmer friend when Im at work just advised me that he was "cleaning bank space." He destroyed several of my keys, UBRS, Scarlet, Strat, Jail Cell, and Crescent as he thought I was "done" with them. Needless to say, I am extremely pissed. I feel like even more of an ass now, but for some reason I cant stop laughing about it. I have no idea if the UBRS key is redoable, but this stupid thing has caused me so much stryfe I dont think I will redo it if it is. Anyways, catch you guys on around 5ish server time, Ill prolly be going to the SM to farm me a new key, stupid relatives.

Comment

Skeet,

I know I wasn't part of what happened but we all felt for you when it did. I am glad that it has helped you to change some things that you are doing. I am glad that I found you guys, because my WOW experience wouldn't have been near as rewarding. All the guild has helped me to make WOW less of a game, and more fo an experience. I know I won't grow old of this as fast.

Also, I have to say to all that it is alot easier to farm when you have others in mind or grind because you are trying to lvl some one else. Thanks for all those who helped me get lvl 40 and get my mount. I can start helping a little on the upper lvl stuff, like the raid on the XR yesterday.

Kemo
              Kemotaha

Comment

Welcome back to the guild.

Now if we get you to control your ninja looter instincts... :icon_wink

Glad you're back, bud!
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yeah, i ninjaed that Glowing Brightwood I gave you too Beep. Shhh, dont tell anyone, it might end up on a forum somewhere!! Doh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skeet
                    Yeah, i ninjaed that Glowing Brightwood I gave you too Beep. Shhh, dont tell anyone, it might end up on a forum somewhere!! Doh!!
                    Thank you again, Skeet, for that Glowing Brightwood Staff! I'm still in shock and do a double take every time I look at my 'toon.

It will help with the healing...big intellect buff on this 'un... :icon_cool
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X