Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and Salumations and all that hello type jazz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Salumations and all that hello type jazz.

I'm (sorta) Brand new to the TG guild/forums. I meant to post this bad boy as soon as i signed up, but my mind numbing addiction to WoW and a power outtage in my area stopped me.
    Anyways, I've been WoWin it up for just over a month now. I was in a guild prior to My lord and Savior Luna came along and whispered that fateful 'LMAO!!!' at me, but I ditched those dudes as soon as I knew i had a spot in this rockin guild. (Cause, Y'know, a guy can only stand so much 'd00dz! Monies for me? i'm a n00b!'... At least, you can only stand so much of it when it's serious. the 1337 joking that permeates the guild (and TG) channels is refreshing, There's nothing quite as awesome as a group of people in game that has jokes that i can laugh at.)
    It's refreshing to be in a guild that's constantly proving that it is possible for in game guilds to act like guilds of yore, helping members out, and just generally getting along. I've listened in on TS to two of your high level instance runs, and the organization and teamwork that i've heard have totally got me psyched for when my lowly 41 pally hits a high enough level to join in.
    Don't even get me started on how awesome the guildmaster is... Cause there are no words to describe how nice she's been to me, and all i did for her was give her a chuckle in Ashenvale.

So, to bring this rambling to an end, Thanks for having me, and i hope that i contribute as much to the guild as the guild will surely contribute to me.

See you in game!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Greetings and Salumations and all that hello type jazz.

I look forward to gaming with you. From one new TG member to another, welcome!

WoW charcters: Zaqq ~ 20 NE Rogue

Comment

Manetheren, You have already started to contribute and become a great member of the guild. and maybe I should tell you my motto that I try to live in game atleast.

Give to others and it will always come back around. I know that I have gotten a lot more help that I deserve (Volk that is primarily to you). But all I can do is take it and hand it back to others.

Luna is amazing but she is just a little part of what this guild is. And remember above all else, remember to call Luna by her "hard earned" title: Supreme Overload Boss Lady.

Kemo
      Kemotaha

Comment

Supreme Overlord Boss Lady it is.

And Thanks Kemo, I'll keep on doing my best to contribute.

here's to Stranglethorn vale and getting ganked by pirates dude!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
          Luna is amazing but she is just a little part of what this guild is. And remember above all else, remember to call Luna by her "hard earned" title: Supreme Overload Boss Lady.
          Funny, I always call her by "Damn Luna and her Sniper Rifle". That was back when she played games with guns. Now....anyone can become a decorated sniper...I mean, check my sig! :icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X