UBRS Key Acquired!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBRS Key Acquired!

Thanks to the many folks who helped us put an UBRS key together for the guild. If anyone ever needs the key and I am not online, please use the Private Message feature through the forums and I will be happy to get on here and unlock the door. If a raid is planned in advance that I am unable to attend, just let me know the time of the raid and I'll pop on.

WOOT, guys! This was a great guild accomplishment! (..and a great feeling after royally screwing this up on our first attempt- sorry folks.)

Re: UBRS Key Acquired!

That is Toooo Kewl! am remembering how frustrated you were with that key last night. Now i"m gonna ask the ugly question of do we wanna raid lower again for peoples puppies and a spare key?

LOL don't kill me I HAD to ask

Comment

Re: UBRS Key Acquired!

raid LBRS?!?!? of course we need to raid LBRS, over and over, for keys but more importantly that last lbrs boss drops the trindlehaven staff which is a 1337 |-|4X0r staff. ya. sounds good to me.
      frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X