I am a Ninja Looter....LMFAO!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Ninja Looter....LMFAO!!

So, when I was on my demurrage from TG I had 50-60( yes I play that much on the weekends) crappy pug groups. One of which was Strat Baron raid lead by a total clown named Kumaru. If anyone doesnt know him he is a level 57, prolly 58 by now hunter. To make a long story short, he kept Leeroy'n the instance and the rest of the raid asked me to boot him, so I did. Never group with him, he id a 40oz bottle of Failure.

Anyways to the ninja looter part.....

Click the link, read the story as proclaimed by said asshat, and tell me what you think, was I wrong??

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...mp=1#post62214

Re: I am a Ninja Looter....LMFAO!!

Ummmm skeet remember me griping about the hunter that wanted my axe so bad the ML let him roll twice for it and still almost refused to give it to me when he couldn't beat my roll?? One and the same! LOL!! This guy rolls need on everything even items he can't use. I find it amazing that people still group with him.

Comment

Re: I am a Ninja Looter....LMFAO!!

I think the best thing about it is that after he posted about you, the entire Thunderhorn realm came down on his head. How can you be a ninja looter if you didn't loot anything?

*sigh*

I remember this guy when his whole devout belt drama happened- it's tough to take anything he says seriously when he himself went out of his way to deceive a raid to get a drop he claimed he needed. The next day, the belt was on the AH.

His credibility is questionable at best, greedy and dishonest at worst.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X