Hello There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There

Just wanted to say howdy. I'm a new member of the guild - Orion was nice enough to give me an invite last night, for which I am grateful.

I've been playing BF2 with the TG folks and fell in love with the community. I've been playing WoW since release in a couple of other guilds (TOG - The Older Gamers and The Hoboken Knights) on other servers and decided to restart a character here with you guys. I'm looking forward to teaming with some TG'ers soon and doing some adventuring.

Probationarily Yours,
    Jament

Re: Hello There

Welcome to the Guild!

I really enjoy helping others out, so if theres anything I can ever do to help please ask, Also from my experience most other guild members are the same way.

I had thought about looking into joining the TG BF2 clan, The one I was in folded and I no longer play the game. If I were to find a new good clan I would probably play again, that is when I am not playing WoW.

I have 2 toons at the moment, My Main is Barbarella, a Lvl 60 Pally, and my Alt is Barbwire, a lvl 23 Warlock.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Jament!

Glad to have you on Thunderhorn with us. I am sure you will find the same welcoming attitude that you've experienced with the BF2 crowd. We really should start a BF2 squad that is all TG WOW players- that would get my attention! (And I wouldn't feel like I was missing out on so much if everyone was playing with me.)

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask- we are here to help you (and kill stuff, but that's something entirely different).

Comment

Welcome! I have no life so i'm on a lot! If you need any help just send me a tell, my main is Zeddzorander and my alt is Mordsithrain. Just give me a holler if you need anything, such as, a Van Cleef run. I am also a herb/alch profession so if you go alchemy and need low level herbs ill hook you up :). Goodluck

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Welcome! I'm new to the guild also and look forward to gaming with you.

WoW charcters: Zaqq ~ 20 NE Rogue

Comment

Welcome to the guild I have a 60 warrior candrice and im working on my 55 rogue ricca so if you need help just give me a hollar..lol
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Welcome and welcome.

I'm Nyll (plus about 8 other names) and while I'm in a "sister" guild of TG, Blood of the Dragonshard, you can see I'm a supporting member.

DO NOT HESITATE to call on people in the /tacticalgamer channel and assume you can get the same help and respect as in the guild channel! You have more guildies then the flag under a name might suggest.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X