08/17/05: Zul'Gurub vs. Tactical Gamer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/17/05: Zul'Gurub vs. Tactical Gamer

Thats right folks, we have one helluva heavyweight bout this weekend!! In the red corner we have Tactical Gamer( crowd goes nuts). In the blue corner we have Zul'Gurub (crowd boos, people throw chairs at the instance). I need every level 58+ we have who is interested to be on by 8:00pm server time. The raid will be leaving promptly at 8:30 server time. DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL SATURDAY!! The instance has a 3 day cooldown, so if you go and save, you wont be able to go with us. Admittance fee will be free for the first 20 gamers, and .01 for everyone after that!! Kids 5 and under cant come!! So come one, come all and witness the eye popping instance that is Zul'Gurub!!

For more info, click here: http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/zulgurub.html.

This has been a Skeet James Production.

Skeet James, a household name for 24 years.
    Skeet James, for all you guild hyping needs!!

Re: 08/17/05: Zul'Gurub vs. Tactical Gamer

OK here is the dunb question of the day : Are there any prerequisites for this instance i.e. MC you need to be attuned to the core BWL you need to touch the orb Onoxia you need the key UBRS needs a key. Are we getting all hyped to do this only to find out we need to complete a series of quests first? If so what are they so we can get them done BEFORE 8pm server time on saturday.

LOL YOu got answers Skeet? I couldn't find them but site did say " get your quests first.." so may be something we want to look into.

Tas

Comment

No prereq, and from what ive seen the rewards for the quests are pretty nice, so it is a good idea to get the quest before we go so we can get some loot.

Comment

Where do we go to pick up the quests and I'll check them out tonight?

Comment

Quests can be foubnd on an island that is in the northwestern corner of STV. Its full of nuetral trolls that you have to build faction with to get stuff.

Just so you know, it looks like a 5-piece new set for all classes, with at least 3 of the parts being obtained only through faction building (which is much better than taking random stabs at getting your leggings from the Baron). Looks like we'll be collecting coins (aka Scourge sStones) but a trinket is not necessary. Also, looks like theres 9 different kinds of coins.

If anyone knows different, let us know. I wish for the life of me that i could spell the Island's Name, but its rather easy to find if you keep following the coast towards Westfall.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X