Farming for ZG coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming for ZG coins

Yesterday while doing the lotto it occured to me that the majority of the faction and quest items we had came out of the first little section of ZG and if we got a group of like 5 together they could farm that first little section for those coins and other good things just like any other instance.
    frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Re: Farming for ZG coins

that occured to a lot of us and would be more than willing to jump into any expidition you wanna set up for faction but I wonder if like in EPL only bosses or the big guys drop the rare ones. even if that is the case do we want to look for a team for this?

Comment

I'd love to do this. Of course, since i have 3 toons in (or almost in) thie r50's, i spend a lot of time around, just not on Nyll.

If you want to throw me a line (and you;'re not talking to me on TS) look for Beloved, Kaymi, or Grei. Those are my current charity cases.

Comment

What you should also remember is NOT to get locked in to a raid within the reset time for the instance if you want to also go on your Guild raids. If you stroll into ZG in your own raid groups then you may be totally buggered when to comes to Saturday and your Guild raid on ZG as you might be locked into your own raid and not eligible for the Guild raid if you've boss killed. I believe that ZG is a 3 day reset (never bothered to check as we only raid it once per week as we are busy with MC/OL on other nights collecting our Tier 1 sets for BWL to get our Shadow res up) so you could probably get away with a raid earlier int he week to then be clear again by Saturday (or whenever your guild raids ZG).

TL.
        -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
        deadmen.co.uk
        Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
        Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Comment

the timer was 2.5 days and since we can only get a raid together on the weekends raiding before wensday won't interfer with anything.
          frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I'm down with farming those coins anytime..Hit me up if you need me

Comment

throw me a line any time

desden, 59 druid

Comment

I have a Vilebranch I would trade fro a sandfury or skullsplitter
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I'm locked into the instance until tuesday as is anyone else who was in a Saturday raid. My suggestion is a 10 man ( should be more than enuf) tuesday night no bosses farm for rep and coins. anyone else interested??

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X