TG and me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG and me

I just wanted to thank everyone again for the warm and generous welcome. It was a hard decision for me to step down as Guild Master of Blood of the Dragonshard and leave them. I just felt that since i knew most of the TGers that i could feel at home her and get the opportunities i want for Alava. I hope i can bring and use my leadership skills to help TG out in anyway and if you need anything just whisper me in came or talk to me on TS and i will be glad to see what i can do for you.

Sincerely,

Alava
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: TG and me

Welcme aboard and look me up. Im in the horde channel alot, but will come over when wanted:)
    Bleue

Comment

Welcome (again!) Alava!

I know that transitioning from one guild to another can be a bittersweet experience. Nevertheless, I'm tickled to have you with us.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Welcome, Alava! Watchout for Zeeg and Tasra- them there midgets pack a punch!

Comment

Welcome Alva ....(Don't listen to Luna she just likes picking on the short ones) Stepping down as GM is a HUGE (and hard) decission (I know from experience). But often ones we need to make for advancing our gamplay and our toons. You've already been playing and chating with most of us, but I still can't resist....

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just wanted to add that i'm glad i know most of you because it makes it that much easier. I'm not use to being low man on the totem pole so i don't know how to act all the time and there fore don't use my leadership like i normally do, if that makes any sense. If anyone needs help with anything don't be affraid to ask, i have a wide range of alts i can bring to help or just blow things up with Alava.

Thanks again

Alava
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)