No announcement yet.

Headcount for Tuesday Night ZG ??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headcount for Tuesday Night ZG ??

Can we get a headcount started for a tuesday night ZG run? giving start and finish availiability time in server time? I would like to go and am available from 8:30-until head hits keyboard server time.

The reason i'm asking is it makes it much easier to plan if we have a headcount. If we know how much time people are willing to dedicate to a run we don't have people leaving an hour into it (unless emergency pops up) And we know what slots need to be filled by an outside guild. Also if there is someone who can go for the first 30 mins and Like I can't be there until 8:15-8:30 they can still go get coins and a feel for it but not have to dedicate their entire night. Is just an idea.. but lets start with headcount and times of those who wanna go.

Re: Headcount for Tuesday Night ZG ??

Time is not an issue for me - I'll be there start to finish.
    Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Count me in. Paybacks... thats it...paybacks.

ROFL Bleue you ready to get beat on again wh8ile we all stand back and watch??

i'm in for tuesday night, have to wait till later to find out what's going on for the weekend

desden 57 druid or bigjoe 60 hunter if needed
          happy 60 priest
          dafarmerx 60 rouge

I'm in and I can bring more if need be...Watching Bleue get beat on is something not to be missed!!!!

I am totally in this time .....
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

OK head count as of 2:30 am server time and using the outline from the other forum to fill slots:

Bleue.... ( It is so much fun to watch you get beat up)
                Candrice.. welcome aboard girl!
                Tasra .. me I'll be late but please don't count me out

Happychick: priest also Ham Sammich
                Desden: druid Ham Sammich (I am soooo gonna catch it for the typo)

Zeeg... awsome mage TG

Alrathel ( I prolly mistyped and this time was an accident)
                Hexsal .. has promised to have his TS up and running may need server info

Dafarmerx.. Rouge Welcome aboard ( i saved the best ones )
                Thai.. Hunter Phantom Genesis
                Amele.. Rouge

we are soooooooo close

I can probably go tonight, but make sure you get this group together right.

From everything Ive read this is how it has to be done to take down any of the bosses. I hate to say it again, but mages before locks, have to have the firepower. And hunters before rouges, again need the firepower and having pets means that many more people beating on the boss. Tons of major healing and mana potions. Ill be on with my lock leveling the crap outta him tonight, and will try to make the ZG run, but I still have 3 hours until the end of my work day, well see how this p lays out.

Skeet if you can tell by my previous post I'm trying to stick with that plan you posted on the other forum. It's a good one. We are halfway there as far as bodies and really don't want this to turn into a PUG. Several of us farmed for the mats for the greater fire resist potions last night ( TY candrice) and I have made sure that happy has mats for at least 2 field repair bots. I camped tas right at the entrance so i can get off work and slip right i with as little delay to the group.

I have a plan and I'm really hoping we get enuf ppl to try it. there is a big time concern but I think we can half our time to the first boss with one person scouting and one orchastrating basically assigning targets and saying go... I'd like to ask happy to do that if no one minds. I think if we get in and all stick to our goals and focus on moving forward we can be at the first boss in under an hour. ( no peeking around corners or distractions) Have one person assign targets say when and move on. This should cut out a lot of time issues.

This is just my ideas any imput is welcome but we really need those last 10 slots filled fast. and skeet we really want at least 2 lochs for soulstones. but may want to swap another class for an extra mage .. just a thought .

Is Luna comming? and Chris??

I keep thinking 9% we only needed 9%!!!

If you bring two locks, you will have to cut one warrior and one pally, you really do need 4 mages, they will make up about 50% of the total boss dmg. and your loist looks real good so far, good job.

I'll be there and be the surpreme mage that dies before all the other ones
                        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Gonna go crazy not knowing if those last spots are filled until I get home..

ALAVA!!!! sweet!!! 9 spots left !

Do you know that I only saw this post now?

My forums mark new threads as read when I haven't read them. I HATE that!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed