ZGT coin run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZGT coin run

by popular demand we have it for Wednesday night approx 8-8:30 server time ( I'm parking tas outside the instance and will slide in approx 8:20) I have received HUGE suport for this one . keeep in mind this is for coins and reputation only NO BOSSES WILL BE DROPPED. I just wanna make that clear so there is no dissappointments. So far I have listed:

Tasra 60 warrior
    Skeet 60 Warrior
    Happychick 60 priest
    BigJoe 60 warrior
    Ricca 58 rouge
    Anuar 60 druid
    Luna 60 pali
    Crimsonlight 60 priest
    Dafarmerx 60 rouge
    Bleue 60 warior

we have 10 I won't complain if we take 15 the killing alone will up our rep we have a lot of tank and healing here if we bum up to 15 casters and hunters preferably. but I would like to include as many as we can and if we do loose some because of time issues still be able to continue. So please if you would like to go speak up this is gonna be a fun one.
    Last edited by Tasra; 09-27-2005, 03:57 PM.

Re: ZGT coin run

I plan to be there as Beepster (priest) but my Wednesday evening schedule is little "iffy" at the moment.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

More than likely bringing Ahaman, unless I can get 7 levels tonight.

Comment

ok we'er going to need a couple of casters and hunters and we are set we'll take 15 not enuf for a full run with bosses but enough to accomplish our mission any suggestions or volunteers for the final few?? I'll ask happy if wally is interested ( hunter) but may be a little late for him.

Comment

Is it still lvl 58 min even though you arent going to fight the bosses?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

unfortunately yes Zed we're taking less than a full raid in on this at 10-15 any less than 58 would be huge agro magnet causing croud control issues.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

read the list girl I already did

Comment

Crebis will be there...

Comment

Just confirming, to set a good example of posting replies!

Comment

If you are not full I would love to come to get soem coins

Helle
                      If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

crebis, helle, welcome.... we'll run this as a 15 man. I am waiting on word back from wallyjj for a hunter he's familiar with the instance and been in before. Everyone check your raid info before grouping or entering this instance PLEASE!! We don't want to be saved to someone elses instance!! I have a plan for this one which I am hoping I get your full support on. I've been looking at forums ( yes i really do read them and not just the headlines) and listening to what people are saying Time especially with starting this late is going to be a big concern. chitchat on coms and open discussions in the instance are another. Here is the plan:

were goin in heavy on healers and maybe shy on aoe/ heavy damage we'll see. I'm going to ask Happy to call tactics and assign tanks their targets who gets what an where is the secondary so on. Talk on chat I would like to see limited to short concise thourough information i.e.. pat comiing down the hill not just .. pat.. think of your phrases and stick to them.. if we whipe ( and we may) we can discuss what went wrong AFTER the instance same thing on what went right. I would love to see us clear every living thing ( including those crocs) before 10pm server time. I would like to set a pattern of kill/ heal /mana/move I know happy can think on his feet i've seen him do it is why I wanna ask him to call targets. But if we go in there with the right mind set keep our focus and cut the discussions we should be able to farm this with any group we get together. if you feel we need to discuss what happens take notes we'll start a thread but not in.side the instance

If anyone wants to add to what i've put here please feel free. I've seen how wel this group follows directions.. and I'm dying to see how they do when that is all they get. I want to see this one move like a mission. And since it's not "critical" maybe it's the right time to try. Look at it as practice for when it is.

Your imput to this idea is much desired. If you think i've over stepped say so now PLEASE. If not I think i've given everyone an idea of what I'm expecting from you. If we can fill it up to 15. My toon is waiting by the door. I'll see you there.

Comment

Change in plans. I wont be attending the coin run tonight. Im sorry, but ive put off leveling my warlock too long now, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN 60 TWO WEEKS AGO!! Seroiusly I have a level and a half of rested xp I need to grind, so if I get it done quick, then ill come otherwise, ill be in the Un Goro crater.
                          All this is preparation of leveling my mage character of course, cause I wanna be leet like Zeeg.

Comment

I may be late getting there also Tasra. I will make all do haste to get to Zul if Majordomo dies in a timely manner.
                            Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                            Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

OK skeet gotcha and Happy sliding in the door prolly shortly after me. Happy did we have any word of if wally is going to attend?? With the group we have so far and will see when we group tonight we may want to pass up the bats ( will take a vote as well as see how we move as a group thru the first section) I'm thinking 3 warriors up front rouges move as a group from one tank to the next palies and druid as a second line of defense ( catching anything that slips past) healers ranged and casters in the back. Any other plan or suggestion ??? am checking forums on breaks so if anyone has any ideas I'm up for them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X