A Few Things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Things

I'm going to bee off Tas for a bit maybe just a few days until I cool off maybe longer. There has been a series of events in the last few days that lead me to believe I need to take some time away. I need to appologise to Manny I told you I'd help tonight, I won't be there.

There has been a lot of griping in the last few days about LFG in guild chat whispering people and not getting responses, ect. We set up in forums for people to sign up foir Zul gurub last night. Two messaged in forums that they would be unable to attend others just decided not to show up. These same players are the ones complaining about finding groups. How are we supposed to plan for any big instance if we can't count on people who say they are going to be there? We have level 50's who won't do their own quests without a 60 along. Level 60's who want to take a level 50 into a 5 man instance and wonder why everyone doesn't jump up to joint them. I still have all the same quests to finish since I joined the guild, and I didn't get really upset about this issue until last night. People want to see a change?? Look to yourselves first. Helping your girlfriend/spouse/ alt level and expecting it to take guild priority or group priority is garbage. leaving for a time and expecting everyone to jump to your assistance when you wanna take the time is also garbage.

What's really bad... I was almost past this last night before I logged off.. I gouped with manny and had a great time getting my dirt and helping him with ungoro at the same time... I went up to darnases to turn in and got this pst.... " I was told to relay the msg you need to quit harrassing people up there" by somone I believe is a guild office ( I could be wrong) when I asked by whom they didn't want to tell me acted like it wasn't my right to know AND acted like they actually believed I was harrassing noobs! I am sooo angry and soo offended at the whole conversation that took place I am taking some time away. For the simple reason that there is enuf drama in guild right now I don't care to be adding to it when I tell the individual what I think of that msg and the fact that they would relay it without verifying the validity of it.

What did happen is I told a lvl 45 to stop teasing a noob by telling him that deep ocean vast sea in darkshore was a 20 man raid quest when the guy asked for help with it. But not once was I asked. I honestly don't beleive that msg warented being relayed.

Re: A Few Things

Sory I hit enter too soon. I'm trying to tell everyone why i'm taking some time there are enough problems without me adding to them by loosing my temper with a fellow guildie. Some may see it as leaving .. I'm not.. Neither am I " running away from a problem" I'm trying to prevent it from becoming bigger. I'm angry. I won't dispute that I have done nothing but help other people complete quests, and finish out groups. The only time I have ever said no is if I have made prior commitments or am doing something else at the time. ( besides scholo I hate scholo)

There have been some wonderful people who have seen it and returned the favor ( TY again Beep) for others it's never enough. I'll get over my angry. I always do but it'll take me some time. But I wanted to make sure people knew why I'm away. I have an alt somewhere screaming for attention. I'll beat on things with her for a while and see if I can work off my mad before I come back.

Tas

Comment

Tasra,

When you get the time tonight, please PST me. Regarding your concerns with ZG last night, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments. What happened last night was not fair to you and the work you put into getting that group together. When you make a committment it is only right to follow through on it, provided nothing of a serious nature stands in your way.

As for what happened at the end of the night, I would wager there is some sort of miscommunication going on there, although I have no idea what that might be. I will look into it and try to get some clarification.

Comment

;) Wanna Short sweaty Dwarf hug
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X