Skeets Rant: Set Pieces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeets Rant: Set Pieces

Ok, Ill try to keep this PG 13 as much as possible.

Last night we ran ZG. I love you guys but we sucked. We have got to start preplanning these parties better. We are going to have to come to the realization if we cant build a party a certain way, we shouldnt run an instance. Staying to the point, I had so many people tell me from classes that we were short say they would go if they have most of their set pieces. I find this be disturbing. If you are level 60 and dont have set pieces shame on you. I know most of us hate pugs. Guess what, I had to go on pugs for every single one of my set pieces, and this is while I was in TG. It sucked, but all I need is my boots, and my valor is done. Theyre are so many of you screaming about guild only, well f%^&ing get a group together and do them. I am officially deeming myself, " Guy who puts together groups to run for set pieces" starting now. If you need that set piece, come on my raid, if you dont need that set piece and the group is not full, come on my raid. Help me help you help the guild, get your arses in gear to get your gear so we can stop sucking in the endgames. I want epics to, but blue is a nice place to start.

End rant.

Re: Skeets Rant: Set Pieces

If im on I will love to go on all the raids. I have thought seriously about putting Candrice away and just play Ricca but honestly I cant do that with all the work i put into her and I have thought about respecting her back to protection, even though its boring as hell. I will play Ricca more though....Ricca needs 6 pieces of shadowcraft while Candrice only needs 3 of her valor set.. So I have alot of work ahead of me so if you have an extra slot I will fill it...
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

10/2/05: UPDATE:

Its 8:22 server time. We have smashed through both sides of STRAT, we have crippled Scholo, we are going to be hitting LBRS in about 30 mins. So far, we have gotten:

Lightforge boots for Gwen
      Devout Sandals for Crim
      Dreadmist had for Zorg
      Magister's mantle for Zorg, noone needed as far as mages.
      Two pieces of Shadowcraft for Eive.

I forget what dropped of the Baron, too much to keep up with. We did get both Volkhammer and Anuar Ghoulskin Leggings, mad +healing. So in about 6 hours weve gotten 6 or 7 set pieces for various specs. Its not hard, its not that time consuming, get on board and dont get left behind.

Comment

Thank you to all who maintained throught the day. Grats to all of those who got their set pieces, next time for all those who didnt. Me and Volkhammer are going to champion this cause or die trying. There will be a raid going on at least 3 nights a week. Make yourself available, otherwise, enjoy your pvping.

Comment

shadowcraft droped off the barron :) I too only need my boots to compleat my set.. now if that dang postmaster would just drop them.. some time id like to go to strat just to run up to post master... I also got most of my set gear in pug groups.. and yes i ran many of them.. builds character... and takes a lot of patiance.. (thats why i have none now :( ( with pug groups that is)) had fun smashing strat with you guys... i think its cool you guys are trying to run these back to back instances... i dont know about runing 3 of them in a row.. id be up to runing one a night maybe 2, depending on when we start... as for people who like to pvp, (i am one of them) pleaze dont knock it... its fun and this guild is all about having fun.. if you want to raid go raid... if you want to pvp, do that.. ask zeeg.. you can get some great gear with rank. we are not an end game guild.. bottom line.. if you feel this is what you need to have fun... you might want to consider another guild :)

Comment

Duely noted.

Comment

Grats on all your beasstalker last night Crebis, everyone thanks for comming, there is UBRS planed tonight @ 8 pm from what I understand.

Comment

ubers i love doing that instance count me in
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I'd like to come

Comment

Glad everyone has got to get their gear, as of tonight I will not be raiding anymore. I will be power leveling th hell out of my warlock, AB, etc. See you guys in game.

Comment

So I was reading this thread and I came across Med's comment: "we are not an end game guild.. bottom line.. if you feel this is what you need to have fun... you might want to consider another guild."

My question is, are we striving to be an end-game guild? I have a lot of interest in taking advantage of end-game content like Molten Core, Onyxia, BWL, Zul'Gurub, and whatever else comes along. I wanted to be part of the effort to ready the guild for these challenges instead of being in some guild that has already mastered them. If what you're saying is that being in this guild means resigning myself to the notion that we, as a guild, won't be doing these instances, then you're right...it is definitely time to start considering another guild.

Comment

Oh, I will be finishing the UBRS key quest sometime this, week, so there is another key floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkhammer
                          So I was reading this thread and I came across Med's comment: "we are not an end game guild.. bottom line.. if you feel this is what you need to have fun... you might want to consider another guild."

My question is, are we striving to be an end-game guild? I have a lot of interest in taking advantage of end-game content like Molten Core, Onyxia, BWL, Zul'Gurub, and whatever else comes along. I wanted to be part of the effort to ready the guild for these challenges instead of being in some guild that has already mastered them. If what you're saying is that being in this guild means resigning myself to the notion that we, as a guild, won't be doing these instances, then you're right...it is definitely time to start considering another guild.
                          I am looking forward to moving on the more serious end game content when I'm ready gear-wise and in terms of knowledge. I believe we are big enough and flexible enough to accomodate just about anything this game has to offer.

Volk, I think you and others have a key role in helping us all be ready for more end-game stuff. I'm still overwhelmed at the number of unfinished quests I have and my ack of key set pieces or their "odds and ends" equivalents.
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Agreed Volkhammer. I dont want to have to go somehwere else and be in a guild who can walk through MC. I like the challenge. What weve been doing the last 4 days is trying to ge all those set pieces that people want to run endgame. I think the flag has been dropped and the mood is set, so Im going to bow out of leading all these raids as there seems to be a lot of people interested in doing it now. I lit the flame, time for you guys to carry the torch.

Comment

Can't imagine running them without you, skeet. Hope you change your mind. Anuar is end game bound. You need set pieces, come see me. We will find a way to get it done, even if it is in a pug. I will be PUG'ing right next to you. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X