Farming for Epic Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming for Epic Mounts

A lot of people have been talking lately about how they need A LOT of money for there epic mounts still. So it was brought up last night why don't we pick a night during the week and just pick a place like Hearthglen and go farm. We can do this in a raid since if you need your epic mount you shouldn't worry about xp. Let me know who would like to do this and what day would be good for you. We all need to move at 100% speed, it's just to much fun.

alava
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Farming for Epic Mounts

I'd be interested! I don't need to farm for my epic (yay paladins!) but I'd be happy to help those of you who do.

Comment

yes I to would love to do that I have only 100 gold for my mount at the moment. I also would love to farm for one of the last plans I need for engineering up in winterspring.

Helle
      If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

what plan is it helle? I may be interested in helping you out since I go up there to farm for rep with the furbolgs on occation. I'm not farming for epics LOL I want a kitty :) I really HATE my chicken. so it's the runecloth and ungoro soil for me. I'm usually farming for mats ( essences and elemental earth.. a few other things for other people.) as well as plans and specific goodies ( my fishing pole) farming in smaller groups is more rewarding for the simple fact you walk away with more gold in your pocket and less chance to loose a roll on something you really want unless you make agreements in advance of who gets what.

I say this because someone brough up farming in a raid sized group last night. if your thinking of farming unless it's somewhere like tyrs hand where you want the upper hand keep your groups small 2-3 poeple. farm for specific items and know what drops where. This is just a few good tips for those thinking about farming.

Comment

Have you heard a boss drops an epic Raptor mount in Zul Gurub.

What plan is it you are going for?

I prob need many higher lvl ones but so fara haven't felt like I need to farm for them. I am not much of a farmer but I would be willing to help.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

The plan I need is Arcanite Dragonling and it drops off Cobalt Mageweaver they also skin for drop Blue Dragonscale, so skinners if your looking for some just send me a tell.
            If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X