Where's Grumple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Grumple?

Sorry i've been away folks, but Grumple's a big important college person now, I've been on vacation just before that too, so i really haven't had a chance to log on lately. I'm really trying to do some learning, so the time thing is limited. I'll still be "semi" around whenever i'm done with studying and whatnot. working is also going to eat up some time...

Re: Where's Grumple?

Who are you again? J/k, j/k.

Comment

Grump,

You're always welcome when you've got some time on your hands after all the "must do" things. Imagine if you were still at lvl 40 something wanting to get to lvl 60!

Good luck on your new college path! Where are you in school?
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Mr.Grumple...
        We Misses you, but we understandses.

Lookin forward to doin something awesome with you when you get back.
        -Your Main Mane Man, Mufasa.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by beep
          Grump,

You're always welcome when you've got some time on your hands after all the "must do" things. Imagine if you were still at lvl 40 something wanting to get to lvl 60!

Good luck on your new college path! Where are you in school?
          Ahh man, I am still lvl 45 trying to get to 60 and I had to take a 2 week "vacation" to watch my little sisters and my parent's house while they went on a vacation to Italy. I mish being on with you all, too.

Grump, Where are you going to school and what degree are you seeking?

Kemo
          Kemotaha

Comment

I'm attending New England Tech right now, in fact! i'm in class as I type to you this very instant. I'm seeking the Information Tech degree, which will eventually lead into networking. I know a friend who got into the field who's 19 and drives around a porsche...so i'm hoping that there's some good money in it for me. I'm probably going to get my laptop fixed soon so i can play at school! See you cats later.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X