New WOW addict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New WOW addict

Hi. I've been sucked into this game for the past month trying out different characters and decided to announce myself to hopefully join the guild. In the past 6 months since joining TG I've mostly been a regular on CSS and BF2 with the nickname |TG|Ghost.

Since trying out about 6 different characters over the last month in Thunderhorn my favorites so far are my Hunter(nickname "Jest", Dwarf, level 16, engineering, mining) and my Mage(nickname "Squinty", Gnome, level 12, engineering,mining).

I'll hop on teamspeak tonight and see if i can join a group and help out with anything.

Re: New WOW addict

Welcome Ghost...
    I have a level 16 priest that I level when the guild isn't raiding. I'll make sure to look you up to see if you want to join up for some questing...

Volkhammer

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
      Hi. I've been sucked into this game for the past month trying out different characters and decided to announce myself to hopefully join the guild. In the past 6 months since joining TG I've mostly been a regular on CSS and BF2 with the nickname |TG|Ghost.

Since trying out about 6 different characters over the last month in Thunderhorn my favorites so far are my Hunter(nickname "Jest", Dwarf, level 16, engineering, mining) and my Mage(nickname "Squinty", Gnome, level 12, engineering,mining).

I'll hop on teamspeak tonight and see if i can join a group and help out with anything.
      Pick up your M4 and get back to killing terrorists soldier! :icon_bigg

Comment

Another one bites the dust..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

LOL.. I still manage to play WoW along with other games. I can see how some people can get completely hooked, but it doesn't hold my interest as an exclusive game. I still play BF2, OFP and CS Source in addition to WoW.
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            CS Source
            *blink* When? Hopefully not when I've admined. I'd hate to have kicked the site admin. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              Another one bites the dust..

Too funny.

I've been seriously considering picking this up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                *blink* When? Hopefully not when I've admined. I'd hate to have kicked the site admin. :D
                I've been on a few times over the past few days. But no, I haven't seen you on during those points when i've been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                  I've been on a few times over the past few days. But no, I haven't seen you on during those points when i've been playing.
                  Ahh, but have you seen MC Banhammer? :D

Comment

OMG toooo funny and unfortunately too true. I'm finding myself thinking of how I'm gonna squeeze in my game time with relatives in town this weekend... Sleep is optional.. right??

Welcome Ghost I have lvl 20 ? priest and lvl 31 pali as well as Tas my main.. You can tell how often I play the others I use them mostly to help others level up so need a hand gimme a yell in game.

Comment

Welcome, Ghost! PST in game to Lunatg, and I'll happily send a guild invite in your direction!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                        Welcome, Ghost! PST in game to Lunatg, and I'll happily send a guild invite in your direction!
                        Ghost,

If you're not up on all the super-secret lingo, this means just send Luna a private message or "/whisper lunatg" and she'll get you invited.

:row__586:

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                          What's the secret handshake? :icon12:

Comment

Thanks for the feedback you all. I'll send a tell when I get on tonight. Unfortunately couldn't make it on last night like I was hoping to. I got sucked into an outing with my wife and friends that left me a little under the weather. I'm taking off early from work today to try to recover.

My BF2 time has been eaten up by WOW in a bad way. Now I can really understand why they say it's worse than crack. I should have heeded the warnings but I'm afraid that now it's too late. Resistance is futile.

Comment

Isn't that true of all MMO's? I am seriously thinking of getting FF XI because I have friends that play a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have much interest in WoW, and that is probably a good thing the way you people talk about it, although, as I said before, isn't that true of all MMO's?

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                              steve: OMG
                              steve: TOO
                              root: ****ing hell
                              root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X