BRD Sunday Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRD Sunday Night!

Im going to try and get a Black Rock Depths run together on Sunday Night at about 7 or 8 pm Server time, which ever is better for you guys. Please let me know what you want to do.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: BRD Sunday Night!

Level 54 Pwnlock, count me in, lets start around 6ish if we can, want to be in bed before 10 pm.

Comment

Level 54 Paladin with +5 to Holy Pwning.

I've got ONE Quest in BRD, If you guys know where to start the chains or where to find the quests, Whisper me in game... lets get as much junk done as we can!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I would like this 6ish may be early for me but I will try. I need to finish Jail break and a couple other ones that dont get on the Normal runs. Plus I will be up for Strat and scolo runs for set pieces Fri-Sat and Sun.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I usually don't get home on sundays til 8 pm server time. But if you guys need to start early that's find with me, i will get these quest done within the next week.
          Thunderhorn:
          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
          Gilneas:
          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Ooook. Because I'm totally dense, I completely forgot that It just so happens to be Thanksgiving Weekend for us Canadiaians. Soooo, if this thing is goin down at 6, i'll probably end up sitting out. Which is painfully unfortunate, because i was really lookin forward to doing the run with you guys.. as i have a deep rooted fear of Pick up groups.

Skeet can attest to that.

*Cough*Balls!*cough*

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X